Main Menu

Upcoming U/19 Elections

Started by cookie311993, July 11, 2011, 11:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

The u/19 elections are fastly approaching and we have a rich contingent of managers on FanFooty involved in national communities. This is a topic so we can track who is running for a nat position and to see how they go.

AFEV

You have my vote cookie.
Admittedly I wasn't sure about you at the start but you've proven that you're a (true) member of our community and that you want to be by sticking around through all our shower :P

Also (as far as I know) nobody else is running...

Fletch74

You would normally get my vote Cookie, but I have to stay loyal to Bermuda and vote for whoever is running there, probably Sutty.

I hope you get you position ;)

Nails

I should run for a position  8)

bomberboy0618

Nails you have to be playing for 100 days to run.
Cookie you have my vote :)

Nails

Pffffffffft

How rude

I might have only been playing for lieke 4-5 weeks but I have the skills of a 3 year vet.  8)

PowerBug

Quote from: Nails on July 11, 2011, 11:33:30 AM
Pffffffffft

How rude?

I might have only been playing for lieke 4-5 weeks but I have the skills of a 3 year vet.  8)
Don't think so.

AFEV

Quote from: PowerBug on July 11, 2011, 11:34:10 AM
Quote from: Nails on July 11, 2011, 11:33:30 AM
Pffffffffft

How rude?

Don't think so.

Nails, soon people are going to think you are being serious :x

BratPack

I'm not likely running but I'm going to try and get an assistant's job with the Dutch team (I say likely because I don't know if they'll take the assistant's from the other runners which means I'd have to run). So I'll be staying loyal there

cookie311993

cheers for the support everyone. Thanks fletch and i understand mate loyalty comes first. One thing though i am sorry i dont post much on the afl forums.

Master Q

Like Fletch, I'd vote like to vote for you but I'd rather vote in the Kenyan elections and elect someone we want...

cookie311993

yeah not totally sure who will be nominating in other elections. always like to have a look through and have a laugh at some players that nominate

valkorum

I always save my vote for the Bermudan elections

Justin Bieber

Aussie elections for me 8). Good luck Cookie.

DazBurg

good luck cookie as my mentor when starting you'd defiantly have my vote

but as i said in another thread i'll be voting in the UAE since i been part of that for a few seasons now

but all the best mate and i hope you get it ;)