Started by cookie311993, July 11, 2011, 11:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

what a prick? i just asked him questions as well

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Maca24 on July 15, 2011, 10:47:06 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on July 15, 2011, 10:42:04 PM
He lied.
about his name aswell. He is a little rat.
Lets not descend to that level mates.
But yeah barlow, dont expect any of our trust ever again.

CrowsFan

Sorry where did he lie about his name???

bomberboy0618

The story is:
When me and luigi were new, he went around making a list of everyones names and ages. He got it off most people, but Barlow lied to him, assuring him it was the truth. Then he goes and tells everyone his name.

cookie311993

gee shaggy is testing me on the forums atm. i dont mind i like the challenge

8-6 Suited

Just figure that if you handle yourself well with the questions, you are more likely to win Cookie. :)

cookie311993

yeah i know i am thinking i am handling them pretty well

Fletch74

Did Barlow really think if could get away with that? Seriously he acts as though he's 5 sometimes???

Boomz

Quote from: Fletch74 on July 16, 2011, 01:06:21 AM
Did Barlow really think if could get away with that? Seriously he acts as though he's 5 sometimes???

It's hilarious.

Barlow 21

Check your Pm's BB and Luigi.
Anyway, my name is Carlos but is known at school/Australia as Charlie. Thats what I'm called anyway. Hope you guys can understand this. It also seems everyone on FF (myself included) jumps to quick conclusions about people and issues that may arrise and this why an alarming number of people have deactivated their accounts.
Enough said.

Btw: I have had U19 experience at UAE as I was part of a non formal group which debated much about games and what players should be picked. Missing your question was a geniune mistake and I'd post so on their forums but I can't becuase I'm on a french computer in France which only shows french on that page. Came onto FF to see this storm.
Good luck cookie, I'm sure you'll get selected as U19 Manger for Canada.

8-6 Suited

Worked well enough for you to post on Cookie's thread though Barlow and answer the other question. :)

As for being a non-formal group, that isn't U19 NT experience at all.

Fletch74

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on July 16, 2011, 06:39:59 AM
Worked well enough for you to post on Cookie's thread though Barlow and answer the other question. :)

As for being a non-formal group, that isn't U19 NT experience at all.
Agree, post that on the FTP forum, and everyone will agree with Shaggy.

You couldn't see players Barlow.... You could discuss them based on what others were saying, but unless they're open you couldn't participate properly. That's not experience. You need to be correct in your speech, never exaggerate your qualifications, that's when you get caught out.

pyronerd

this is like barlows brother all over again :-X

Master Q

Quote from: Barlow 21 on July 16, 2011, 05:32:59 AM
Check your Pm's BB and Luigi.
Anyway, my name is Carlos but is known at school/Australia as Charlie. Thats what I'm called anyway. Hope you guys can understand this. It also seems everyone on FF (myself included) jumps to quick conclusions about people and issues that may arrise and this why an alarming number of people have deactivated their accounts.
Enough said.

Btw: I have had U19 experience at UAE as I was part of a non formal group which debated much about games and what players should be picked. Missing your question was a geniune mistake and I'd post so on their forums but I can't becuase I'm on a french computer in France which only shows french on that page. Came onto FF to see this storm.
Good luck cookie, I'm sure you'll get selected as U19 Manger for Canada.
What a load of crap. You are only making it worse.

cookie311993

barlow you are a flower head.  Why the flower would you post about my dad when it is my flowering election thread.  I have said enough about this issue and I am really starting to get pissed off.  I don't care who he votes for probably kenya since he mainly pulls players from there.  So instead of posting shower in my forums how about you stop flowering dodging your own questions posted