FanFooty Dream Teamer of the Round: Round 16! LOCKED

Started by LaHug, July 11, 2011, 01:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Hey guys, if you haven't seen the DTer of the Round thread yet, see here: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,33162.0.html

If you think you might have a shot at being the top FanFooty Dream Teamer of Round 16, or just feel like sharing your score/rank, post how many points you scored, your score rank for that round and your team name.

The winner will be acknowledged for eternity in the Hall of Fame!

You will have until midnight Tuesday to get your scores in. After that, this thread will be locked.
No bogus! I will be checking!

Thanks,
LH.

P.s. If you can spare a moment to vote for me in the Personality of the Year, that'd be lovely
Link: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23614.0.html

LaHug

Sadly, being one of those with Ablett captain, Petrie, Adcock etc., my score was shocking.
However, as is the tradition, I shall start things off.

Team name: LaHug
Score: 1978
Round rank: 42,775

Spite

Quote from: chatters24 on July 11, 2011, 12:29:38 AM
Quote from: Spite on July 11, 2011, 12:23:49 AM
Quote from: chatters24 on July 10, 2011, 11:34:30 PM
I think I'm starting to hit some good form. I averaged 2258 from the past 3 rd's. Looking forward to a good game with Darwin coming up and hopefully cracking back into the top 8.

You monstered last round! wow!

Yeh 42nd overall, I got lucky. But of course no league games! I'm going to be really aggressive on the run home. I'll be trading in Fyfe this week which will give me a full prem fwd line w/ buddy on the bench this week. I traded in Scotland last rd with Heppell to provide cover for the backs and mids. Fyfe can also cover the mids. This way I will be able to have a full premium team even when my team (as well as every1 else's) is hit by the bye's. I'm backing on no LTI's, because 1 or 2 week injuries I'll be able to cover without an issue. So watch out because I will be making a move! :)

His team scored 2363 or something this week, what a monster score!!!

DT87

^ I came here just to check if the above had been mentioned. He's in FF Organized League 1, scored 2363, ranked 42nd for the round. Massive score, especially when compared with my 1951.  :-[

LaHug

Pendlebury10

Team name: Jolly2Swan2Didak.
Score: 2357.
Round Rank: 52.

chatters24

Quote from: Spite on July 11, 2011, 01:17:44 AM
Quote from: chatters24 on July 11, 2011, 12:29:38 AM
Quote from: Spite on July 11, 2011, 12:23:49 AM
Quote from: chatters24 on July 10, 2011, 11:34:30 PM
I think I'm starting to hit some good form. I averaged 2258 from the past 3 rd's. Looking forward to a good game with Darwin coming up and hopefully cracking back into the top 8.

You monstered last round! wow!

Yeh 42nd overall, I got lucky. But of course no league games! I'm going to be really aggressive on the run home. I'll be trading in Fyfe this week which will give me a full prem fwd line w/ buddy on the bench this week. I traded in Scotland last rd with Heppell to provide cover for the backs and mids. Fyfe can also cover the mids. This way I will be able to have a full premium team even when my team (as well as every1 else's) is hit by the bye's. I'm backing on no LTI's, because 1 or 2 week injuries I'll be able to cover without an issue. So watch out because I will be making a move! :)

His team scored 2363 or something this week, what a monster score!!!
Quote from: DT87 on July 11, 2011, 01:26:12 AM
^ I came here just to check if the above had been mentioned. He's in FF Organized League 1, scored 2363, ranked 42nd for the round. Massive score, especially when compared with my 1951.  :-[

Cheers for the mention boys. Yeh I got 2363 this week. Ranked 42 for the week which pushed me up 1,675 spots to 885. Had Swan as capt with no Petrie, Adcock, Fisher or Ablett. Lowest score was I.Smith with 72.

LaHug

chatters24