Petrie???

Started by TheBeatles, July 10, 2011, 09:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBeatles

was pertrie just terrible today or was he injuried??

Carnthedockers

Just a poor day. If you take notice, Petrie and Harvey only do well against the weaker teams. Just a little something Ive taken note of.
I reckon you can say the same about Goodes. :)

chatters24

Team's are quickly working it out that if you clog up Petrie you clog up North Melbourne. They really need to get him out of the goal square and give him a run up the ground a little. Enable him to find some space because this is the 2nd week in a row that he has struggled to get a kick and his confidence would be affected a little I would think.

Flame

Quote from: Carnthedockers on July 10, 2011, 09:17:18 PM
Just a poor day. If you take notice, Petrie and Harvey only do well against the weaker teams. Just a little something Ive taken note of.
Goodesy performs against good teams. You can't get a brownlow for not playing consistently well. Petrie I agree with which is why I didn't trade him in

pistolpk

Ball went to Petrie (he had to lead up to the wing at times) but Ried is in stella form, Petrie only got free on 1 lead from memory.
The ball was slippery so he went for way to may chest marks.

I am thinking Petrie might find it hard next week against Morris but being indoors should see a few more marks stick.

Holz

most key forwards struggle against top teams, harvey doesnt though his 2nd and 3rd best score is against gellong and collingwood. Harvey is always good.

elephants

He'll bounce back no worries.

Windigo

I don't think harvey has slowed down that much. It's the people around him that are not giving 100 %.

Dannny Wells doing well though. Andy Swallow c'mon mate!!  :(

PowerBug

He just couldn't get near the ball, he's not a defender is he!?

bundyboy

suffrering the same as NRoo did earlier in the year...team just bombing to him when he has 3 players all over him...

just sad coaching IMO..

should pick up though....I'me keeping the faith...

thatguy

so his 100 against the cats at SKILLED earlier in the yr was what?

get your facts right before posting rubbish.

PowerBug

Quote from: thatguy on July 11, 2011, 03:11:29 PM
so his 100 against the cats at SKILLED earlier in the yr was what?

get your facts right before posting rubbish.
The Cats aren't a good team. Sorry bundyboy.

Andrew

A bit worried about ol' Petrie...

unceramonius

cats not a good team? lololololololololol

Windigo

Cats will fall off the wagon & lose every game from here on!!! (Joke)