Main Menu

Where's Junktimer? And other missing members...

Started by ossie85, July 10, 2011, 07:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk_88

AFEV

hawk_88

The return

AFEV

He is in Noosa.

Haven't seen Dyl around either :\

Boomz

Cookie Monster

The return

hilly aswell, well who cares :P

jks love ya ryan

BoredSaint

I havent seen BS a lot.. wheres BS.. I miss him :P

AFEV

Quote from: BoredSaint on July 10, 2011, 09:54:15 PM

Quote from: BoredSaint on July 10, 2011, 09:54:15 PM
That was his last post. Over 2 mins ago :-\

McRooster

One of my favourite personalities (and subsequently voted for) was Alex, a tireless worker in the forum who brought plenty of fun and intellectual thought to the plate.

A turtle got him last time but I don't know what lampooned him this time   :P

I also miss RobsOverAchievers  :'( - Where art thou?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: McRooster on July 10, 2011, 11:47:45 PM
One of my favourite personalities (and subsequently voted for) was Alex, a tireless worker in the forum who brought plenty of fun and intellectual thought to the plate.

Maybe that turtle had a bunch of baby Snappers! Might have spelled the end of Alex but out comes Sid to replace him with his humour ;).

Last time I heard Rob was overseas, went a couple of months ago. Don't know what's happened since but alot has changed in a few months :(.

McRooster

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 10, 2011, 11:56:43 PM
Quote from: McRooster on July 10, 2011, 11:47:45 PM

Maybe that turtle had a bunch of baby Snappers! Might have spelled the end of Alex but out comes Sid to replace him with his humour ;).

Last time I heard Rob was overseas, went a couple of months ago. Don't know what's happened since but alot has changed in a few months :(.
Aye  ;)

RiOtChEsS

j959

sorry, I'm back - went to QLD for a couple of weeks for a study course and internet access was limited to 'encourage' us to study i think, though all in all a bit rude ...  ;)

so what have i missed??