Ultimate AFL Draft; Stage 3 (AFL Draft)

Started by MTTY, July 10, 2011, 11:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

Ok I pmed everyone but Sid as I remember him saying he had to withdrawal if Im by mistaken

Holz

i havent got a pick left in this stage so im just waiting for it too finish.

Boomz

I'm still keen but the only way we'll get anywhere is if the 24 hour rule is enforced...

MTTY

Okay guys i have sent pm's otu and have some replys but will wait a few more days for the reply's thanks for the patience. If someone doesn't reply their turns will be automatically skipped.

Justin Bieber

I'm helping Hilly with his picks so I know he's good to go :).

Cookie Monster

Justin Bieber

MTTY, to get this draft moving, perhaps allow people the option to either take their picks in this stage or they may choose to skip this stage if they aren't interested. Will really help speed things up?

MTTY

Ok everyone i have updated the opening post with passes for the players who have not got back to me concerning whether or not they're playing. So pot your up.

Holz

Pot has the rest of my picks i traded them in for caddy.

ossie85

Quote from: MTTY on October 15, 2011, 12:23:07 AM
Ok everyone i have updated the opening post with passes for the players who have not got back to me concerning whether or not they're playing. So pot your up.

Geez, finally checked in on this about 6-7 weeks later and it has hardly moved! Apologies for my USELESS partner MTTY, I'll gladly take it over again if you like

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on October 15, 2011, 08:05:20 AM

Geez, finally checked in on this about 6-7 weeks later and it has hardly moved! Apologies for my USELESS partner MTTY, I'll gladly take it over again if you like
Indeed :-\.

Might hit Alex up with a PM and see if I can land the rest of his picks 8).

MTTY

Quote from: ossie85 on October 15, 2011, 08:05:20 AM

Cheers Ossie

Boomz

:-\ Don't think this is going to be easy to get going again...

MTTY

Quote from: BOOMZ on October 15, 2011, 04:41:42 PM
:-\ Don't think this is going to be easy to get going again...
Shouldn't be too hard everyone is ready to pick, just waiting on pthead to get online.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Sid on October 15, 2011, 02:28:11 PM
but if the team/picks are still there you can have 'em all :P
Message from Sid when I sent a PM to see if I can get his rookie picks. So can I have them?

Sid can't take part and Korza doesn't usually come on during the off season :-\. Find other regulars to replace them with?