Ultimate AFL Draft; Stage 3 (AFL Draft)

Started by MTTY, July 10, 2011, 11:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

bomberboy0618

MTTY

Josh Bruce should be a gun KPP for GWS dominated at 18 level and can play CHF/FF/CHB.

The return

Jordan Kelly, freak hbf and bp, privelleged to have trained with and watched, hardest working. surprised lasted this long

Justin Bieber

Some KPP going early :o.

Pothead is up, then me, then Boomz, then me, then Hilly, then me, then BB and then me again :P.

pothead

Justin Bieber

My pick will be Will Hoskin-Elliot. He is an electric small forward/winger with his speed and ability to find his own ball. He's got great feet and rarely turns the ball over. Touted as a top 10 pick but top 15 is almost a certainty 8). Made the 2011 NAB AFL Under-18 All Australian team.

AFEV

Boomz is away and FF is loading slowly on his phone...haha...He picks B. Matera.

Holz

Quote from: Sid on August 24, 2011, 05:30:53 PM
Boomz is away and FF is loading slowly on his phone...haha...He picks B. Matera.

dam was the only other guy i wanted.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Sid on August 24, 2011, 05:30:53 PM
Haha! He was my next pick but will go with my next option....

Lets go with ANOTHER young Key Forward in Charlie Dixon. He's a great mark and a typical old fashioned FF. Patton, Lynch, Vickery, Buddy and Dixon will form quite some depth for Key Forwards in my team 8).

Cookie Monster

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Cookie Monster on August 24, 2011, 05:48:24 PM
Brad Mckenzie
So you took my advice :). Can play HBF, Wing or HFF. Not very speedy but a great boot 8).

Next pick is Daniel Gorringe.

Cookie Monster

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Cookie Monster on August 24, 2011, 06:05:55 PM
changed it i see ;)

Ninja!
It's for Alex ;). I'm pretty sure my pick will slip to me :D.

bomberboy0618