Ultimate AFL Draft; Stage 3 (AFL Draft)

Started by MTTY, July 10, 2011, 11:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 15, 2011, 05:43:18 PM
Quote from: Sid on October 15, 2011, 02:28:11 PM
but if the team/picks are still there you can have 'em all :P
Message from Sid when I sent a PM to see if I can get his rookie picks. So can I have them?

Sid can't take part and Korza doesn't usually come on during the off season :-\. Find other regulars to replace them with?
We can try but the other option is to simply dish out the picks evenly.

Justin Bieber

Could if everybody else is interested or allow them to skip if they want (the picks).

pothead

ossie85

DamiAn Williams

I note that there is also a Damien Williams on the list. I'll go with the "A" one, cos no idea who the "E" one is ;)

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,44345.0.html (courtesy of HP)

Justin Bieber

So close to my pick if Pothead can pick again :P.

pothead

Justin Bieber

I'll happily take Taylor Adams with my next pick 8).

Boomz is up before me again.

Boomz

Gerard Ugle. Don't remember my team much :-X think I did a trade and then didn't update it and can't be stuffed looking for the thread...

Justin Bieber

My next pick is Daniel Markworth.

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 05, 2011, 09:27:37 AM
Name: Daniel Markworth
Position: Forward
Age (Draft Day): 19
Height: 189cm
Weight: 78kg

Markworth isn't the best footballer in the draft, but what he does have alot of is potential. He's got a very sporty background as he use to play Tennis and basketball, so you know he is very athletic. He usually plays up forward as a tall leadup forward. He's got great acceleration which helps in his lead up and his leaping ability isn't that bad either. He hasn't been playing that long but has a decent kick on him in which he can boot the ball 55m. Of course he is probably a more long term prospect than a right now kind of player. He is still in his early days of his AFL career so I'd watch for him in seasons to come as his athletic ability can do wonders in the forward 50. His speed also allows him the flexibility to move into the midfield although is usually kept up forward.

Markworth's Stats show quite the player. He managed 19 games for the Calder Cannons this season in the TAC Cup, 13 of which he finished in the Bests (Considering he's a forward, a great effort). He kicked 34 goals in the 19 games, including 5 hauls of 3+ goals. He seems cleaner with his hands than his boot, but he'll become more efficient with his boot with experience. He doesn't butcher the ball but it's a mixed result really. He can use his pace and apply forward 50 pressure, which I think many teams like in a player, especially a Big man. He's not a great contested marker as he prefers getting in front and letting the ball land with him.

Justin Bieber

Hilly is now skipped :(.

According to my picks (Which I have written down at $48 #55 #64 #66), it's my pick but front page says it's Alex's ???. If my picks are correct, then I'll choose Myler Bolger.

Either way, it's BB's pick before back to Ossie.

MTTY

Sid, korza, BB 's teams are all available for 3 new managers to take over. BTW Ossie its your pick.

FisherSaints

I will do it, but I need to know what exactly has happened, and what team of the available can I take

Cookie Monster

MTTY

Okay FisherSaints, i will post the link to the teams so far page. You can scroll down and view Bomberboy's, Sid's and korza's teams and choose one. Here is a link http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,40945.0.html

And here is the link with all the stages and then the rules. http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,40921.0.html

Cookie Monster