Ultimate AFL Draft; Stage 2 (U17 Concession)

Started by MTTY, July 10, 2011, 11:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BOOMZ on August 17, 2011, 12:06:34 AM
Nathan Brown... Seems to have been forgotten because he's injured but is still one of the best young KPD prospects.
Indeed he is, Presti's replacement (Fantasy wise also :P).

Well there was an AFL player I was tossing up here but can't look past this 17 y.o.

Jaeger O'Meara is a Classy Midfielder who would likely still be top 5 if he were to enter this season's draft (But obviously can't). "He is a dynamic midfielder who gained All-Australian selection as a 15-year-old and then was added to the AFL Academy after strong performances at last year’s under-16 national championship."

If you haven't heard about him look at these links ;).
http://www.contestedfooty.com/2011/08/jaeger-omearer-2011-afl-draft-prospect/
http://www.perthnow.com.au/wa-state-under-18s-who-to-watch/story-fn8bshxl-1226065917468

ossie85

Damn you HP! Was gonna take him :(  .... now looks through list of AFL players...

ossie85

Justin Bieber

Sorry Oss but not a bad backup option ;). Had him somewhere in my top 5 left :P.

MTTY

And now with the aquired pick from Pot i will pick up a guy who i feel has a huge future, plays like Nathan Bock, played for the same team as Bock and after this season will move to an expansion club like Bock.......................

Phil Davis

Holz

Andrew walker is arguably in AA form will be a formidble forward line with Jroo and Kennedy.

MTTY

I will now pick up a player for my vancant CHF/FF spot where i will now gain............

Taylor Walker

korza

Holz

Korza you traded me pick 4 . I think its your pick in the AFL draft

Justin Bieber

Quote from: korza on August 18, 2011, 05:03:44 PM
Am involved here where is my pick ?
Traded away to Holz K :(.

Holz trades Murphy to Korza for A.Swallow and PIck 4 in the under 17s

I've written down all my picks (especially mine for Stage 3 and lost for Stage 5) as it can get quite confusing trading Picks in certain rounds!