Ultimate AFL Draft; Stage 2 (U17 Concession)

Started by MTTY, July 10, 2011, 11:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

Here is the list of 17 year olds to choose from

17 Year Old List

Sam Mayes
Lachie Whitfield
Emmanuel Irra
Brodie Grundy
Brad Crouch
Jack Viney
Christopher Yarran
Shannon Taylor
Jed Anderson
Jesse Lonergan
Nick Vlastuin
Matthew Haynes
Jonathan O'Rourke
Rory Atkins
Liam McBean
Joe Daniher
Brian Coleman-Broome

Draft Order

1.Hellopplz- Harry O'Brien
2.Sid - Andrew Gaff
3.Sid - Steele Sidebottom
4.Holzman - Brent Stanton
5.BOOMZ - Nathan Brown
6.Hellopplz - Jaeger O'Meara
7.Ossie - Jack Steven
8. MTTY - Phil Davis
9.Holzman - Andrew Walker
10.MTTY - Taylor Walker

MTTY

Please Submit whether or not you will be using your pick on an AFL listed player or a 17 Y.O.

ASAP.

Holz

Quote from: MTTY on August 15, 2011, 08:58:05 PM
Please Submit whether or not you will be using your pick on an AFL listed player or a 17 Y.O.

ASAP.

all my picks will be for unpicked afl players

AFEV

Quote from: Holzman on August 15, 2011, 09:00:24 PM
Quote from: MTTY on August 15, 2011, 08:58:05 PM

ASAP.

all my picks will be for unpicked afl players
+1

Holz

If one of the 17 year old last to my second pick i might pick him up.

Justin Bieber

I'm going for 1 AFL player and 1 17 y.o 8). Which order not sure of yet. Likely AFL first and 17 y.o 2nd.

Can I still change the order before I take my picks? Or is it set in stone?

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 15, 2011, 10:45:26 PM
I'm going for 1 AFL player and 1 17 y.o 8). Which order not sure of yet. Likely AFL first and 17 y.o 2nd.

You can change jsut gives us an idea of the order for the AFL players.  :)

ossie85

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 15, 2011, 10:45:26 PM

+1

pothead

am i able to decide when it gets to my pick??

Justin Bieber

The #1 Pick in Stage 2 goes to one of the reasons why Collingwood have one of the best defence's in the AFL.

Harry O'Brien is just entering his prime turning 25 later this season. He's a great bodied player to be able to play on small forwards but can also hold his own in a contest with bigger players.

AFEV

Pick #2 will go to a kid that has impressed me no end in the last few weeks, and IMO could become one of the dominant midfielders in the comp inside this time period.

...Andrew Gaff

And pick #3 is a kid who reminds me of Blacky actually (so under his tutelage may develop into a similar player 8)) a silky user of the ball who will be a great addition on a flank, wing or through the middle.

...Steele Sidebottom

ossie85

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on August 16, 2011, 07:27:19 PM
Geez. Some quality players here
Indeed there are Oss :o. Thinking about it need 1 more U17 concession and I'll be happy.

Anybody willing to trade their U17 concession hit me up with a PM. Don't mind the order of it. Willing to let go of Thomas Lynch + Stage 5 Fourth round pick for it.

Holz

Soo many good players to pick up i have about 10 guys i want i probably need a forward or a defender and i have too many mids but im going to do what the roos do and pick up the best player avaible even if theyr are a mid.

So with that STANTON

Boomz

Nathan Brown... Seems to have been forgotten because he's injured but is still one of the best young KPD prospects.