Adcock Burns

Started by Master Q, July 09, 2011, 08:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

I'm not benching him in case he scores 100+. Too risky either way.

bundyboy

what a serious dissappointment.....

now a toss up each week on who to bench...lower, jacobs, puopolo, adcock...  Can hardly believe he is in this company....and not even the preferred option :(

if I had plenty of trades, I think he would be on the chopping block - but unfortunately, I have to suck it up and sit it out now..

Windigo

I have to play Adcock this week because Suckling is out.

Just getting it out there:

http://www.sportal.com.au/afl-news-display/news-good-for-ablett-129716

Andrew

Quote from: bundyboy on July 11, 2011, 02:15:52 PM
what a serious dissappointment.....

now a toss up each week on who to bench...lower, jacobs, puopolo, adcock...  Can hardly believe he is in this company....and not even the preferred option :(

if I had plenty of trades, I think he would be on the chopping block - but unfortunately, I have to suck it up and sit it out now..

+1 on all points, I don't know who to play out of Adcock & Lower. As long as Ablett gets up, maybe neither...

Windigo

Gaz will:

"It's fair to say that if Gary can get through the majority of Wednesday's training session, we'd expect him to be available for selection this week."

m_zulian

Quote from: bundyboy on July 11, 2011, 02:15:52 PM

I am going to wait a few more weeks to make a decision on Adcock. He scored a 67 in his first game back after 2 weeks against Port Adelaide. He cramped up, which hindered his scoring in the last quarter.
Last round he scored 55 against Hawthorn. A 55 stinks for someone who is supposed to be a keeper. But in saying this, he was playing against a quality side in Hawthorn. I am happy with my cover in Hibberd, Jacobs, Otten in case Adcock does spit out some spud scores.
I am not expecting a big score this week against Geelong. I will probably make a decision after the Gold Coast game in round 21.
Making a decision on Adcock now is not my top priority. I need to trade in a premium midfielder before i trade in a defender.
So Adcock....safe for now!