Main Menu

Season 14 Pavilion Cup

Started by Cookie Monster, July 08, 2011, 11:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

i am playing to win as i have an easy round 2 and tough round 3.

cookie311993

good luck in your game though HP. He is part of the canadian community and normally very hard to beat

Justin Bieber

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 16, 2011, 09:41:45 PM
good luck in your game though HP. He is part of the canadian community and normally very hard to beat
Looking at fatigue, players are on Revived+ so may play a few more actual 1st teamers with a few second teamers for experience (e.g Currie, Harrison and Gallagher). Thanks Cookie and hoping I can take him down to get to round 3.

cookie311993

he will be a big challenge mate but if you get past him then well done. i think mine is the first match at 00:00 FTP time

Justin Bieber

Mine is at 10 FTP time so I won't be able to watch for long :'(.

If I win, I win. If I lose, I lose. No chance of getting further than the 3rd round so don't mind :D. Need to pump experience into my Younger seniors (2 are average and 2 are reasonable but are 20-22).

cookie311993

yeah i am using it for exp for my team as well

BratPack

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 16, 2011, 09:32:35 PM
Quote from: BratPack on July 16, 2011, 05:32:23 PM
I'm not "throwing" my game. But I am playing a weakened line-up or my "Young" lineup. Waygood, Elijzen, Lalor and Sicco Harms are all going to play
Same here. Have a chance to win so playing some guys on energetic although resting 3 players (perhaps even 4 if it comes down to it).

Advantage of being a seed. I can play the "Youth" line up cause my opponent is shower :P. Everyone was available if I wanted to play them

cookie311993

i am seeded but have a shower seed for getting a younger side but good thing my rating should start going back up soon

8-6 Suited

Zz play your youth team dude

bomberboy0618

Playing my strongest lineup but my youth keeper as I need to rest my main one.

CrowsFan

So currently 3 FF games underway in the PC. They are:

Roost
Cookie
Pyro

Cookie and Pyro going pretty well, but Roost seems to be struggling :(

pyronerd

boyd has been doing what he does best ;D need him to hang around for a few more overs so that his talent can kick in

Fletch74

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 17, 2011, 12:44:43 PM
So currently 3 FF games underway in the PC. They are:

Roost
Cookie
Pyro
and Doogie as well

Cookie and Pyro going pretty well, but Roost seems to be struggling :(

CrowsFan

Ah sorry fletch. Went to cookies links of all the games and must have missed that one  :-[

pyronerd

34.3   W   Clough to Boyd : Did he just bowl him? Yes he did! Superb piece of wrist-spin bowling as Clough bowls Boyd round his legs. Delight for the bowling team and incredulity for the rest of us. The amount of spin he got on that ball... all you see is the bails pop up behind the batsman as he attempts a desperate sweep.
A. Boyd b. A. Clough 60 (45b 6x4 1x6) SR:133.33

should not have said anything ::)