Main Menu

Season 14 Pavilion Cup

Started by Cookie Monster, July 08, 2011, 11:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

why do we have two topics about the season 14 pavilion cup

Bazinga

Hilly already started one last week. You just created another one cookie.

cookie311993

how come i couldnt see it then? i have been on everyday and never noticed it

Bazinga

Obviously you didn't look hard enough. Maybe we can get someone to merge them?

cookie311993

i didnt search through the entire forum. I only look at ones that are new. with new posts

Bazinga

It was only half way down the first page   ;)

Justin Bieber

PM Ossie or hawk to merge the threads fellas ;).

cookie311993

i changed changed the name of mine

McRooster

I am playing my Youth team with 2 of my Seniors who won't regularly play.
Probably rank around 85k and lose. Looking to build experience for my 19yr olds as we move toward season 15 and preserve my core senior side.

I went to rnd 3 last year but it cost me early season League matches due to fatigue - not this year.

Fletch74

Quote from: Fletch74 on July 10, 2011, 01:09:31 AM
I play a guy who rated 125k last match. I'll play my best side for experience, then I play the 412 seed in the second round. Will do the same for experience.
Hmmm, I may no win my match as I've just discovered... He rated 140k last night, I rated 147k, but he has 37 players on his senior list :o Crazy!! He might actually rate more tomorrow... :-\

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/seniors.htm?teamId=4878

chrisuzz

Throwing my game against shaggy, just playing the guys who i want to get the most experience so a mixture of youths, second stringers and first teamers, should only rate like 120-130k

CrowsFan

Think I'm going to throw my game too, even though I have a good chance of winning. Just can't afford the fatigue hits when I would prefer to do better in my leagues...

BratPack

I'm not "throwing" my game. But I am playing a weakened line-up or my "Young" lineup. Waygood, Elijzen, Lalor and Sicco Harms are all going to play

Maca24

Ill be playing to win. I might play Weijl my youth though as McKintosh is looking a bit fatigued.
Ill be aiming to get to round 3.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BratPack on July 16, 2011, 05:32:23 PM
I'm not "throwing" my game. But I am playing a weakened line-up or my "Young" lineup. Waygood, Elijzen, Lalor and Sicco Harms are all going to play
Same here. Have a chance to win so playing some guys on energetic although resting 3 players (perhaps even 4 if it comes down to it).