Main Menu

Season 14 Pavilion Cup

Started by Cookie Monster, July 08, 2011, 11:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Will an over w/ a wicket and 6 runs off it do?

8-6 Suited

16.4   W   Brooks to Garnaut : A short rising delivery pitched on the middle and off stump line and angling across. Garnaut goes for the pull and is beaten for pace.
A. Garnaut c J. Quinn b. J. Brooks 26 (49b 1x4 0x6) SR:53.06

YOU BLOODY RIPPER!

End of over 17 (6 runs) - Bye(59-2). 221 runs required from 33 overs. RR 3.47 RRR 6.70
C. Townley 20 (23b) , G. Wills 1 (2b) , J. Brooks 4-1-11-1

Yeah I'm good with that too Nails haha

cookie311993

8-6 Suited

I was 21 runs ahead and had all my wickets in hand at this point. Those wickets in hand could be the defining point when my Fasty comes back on shortly on Aggresive with Quinn, my Spec/Spec medium backing him up.

Nails

Give Brooks MOTM already IMO.

Keeping the run rate down and picking up a handy wicket! Gun!

cookie311993

And not the best bowler.  Going well

8-6 Suited

20.2   .   Quinn to Wills : [dropped]  A much quicker delivery from Quinn, which catches Wills by surprise, making him spoon it straight back to the bowler... but wait! Quinn trips, the ball slipping through his fingers, and that goes down as a drop!

NOOOOOOOOO!

Nails

That dropped catch hurts... only a minute after Michael Clarke dropped a catch in real life.

MajorLazer

You really need to get Townley out now. If he stays in and build a partnership, it's gonna be hard to win.

8-6 Suited

I don't really care who it is I get out, to be honest with you. Townley would be the ideal one, but either way wickets now will put an immense amount more pressure.

Nails

23.6   W   Fitzpatrick to Wills : [catch] Fitzpatrick gets that one to cut sharply off the seam. Wills sticks his bat out in hope but can only manage to get a faint edge. Carey dives to his right and takes that one just inches from the turf much to the delight of Fitzpatrick. Wills can't believe his luck and begins the long walk back to the sheds.
G. Wills c W. Carey b. N. Fitzpatrick 14 (25b 0x4 0x6) SR:56.00

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

I'm really like your chances now Shagmeister.

8-6 Suited

FITTTTTTTTTTTTZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Tamblyn is in now, the barbie. I wont take him to the World Cup if he rapes me. :p

MajorLazer

cookie311993

A wicket and the national player gone quickly will punish him big time

Nails

24.6   W   Quinn to Townley : Trapped on the crease to a full, inswinging delivery, Townley looks down at his feet as if he knows his fate.
C. Townley lbw b. J. Quinn 38 (45b 3x4 0x6) SR:84.44

I smell a Shaggy victory in the air.