Main Menu

Season 14 Pavilion Cup

Started by Cookie Monster, July 08, 2011, 11:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie Monster

how far are you looking to go in the Pav cup, and if you are going to lose, how far COULD you go in the pav cup?

i think i will win 2 games, 3 if the guy drops a game, if he does, then i could win maybe 4.

BratPack

Easy trip through the first 2 rounds. 3rd is winnable but tough.....if I get past that I think I could go 5-6

Justin Bieber

First Round: 512th seed.
Will be a very close game.

Round 2 Likely Opponent: W&HCC
Basically same as the First Round.

Round 3 Likely Opponent: Revolution
Lets just say I'm not planning for the Pav Cup beyond this round :P. Not to say I wouldn't love to face him though 8).

McRooster

I'm thinking of Carltoning my early games in order to preserve fatigue for league matches. Prize money from last year and no recruiting on the horizon means no immediate desire for xtra round Pav Cup gate take.

Nails

I have the 416th seed first match...

GG I've lost already.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: McRooster on July 09, 2011, 12:59:27 AM
I'm thinking of Carltoning my early games in order to preserve fatigue for league matches. Prize money from last year and no recruiting on the horizon means no immediate desire for xtra round Pav Cup gate take.
Going for League I see. I have no hope for league so why not I say!

Unlucky Nails but I've never gone far in Pav Cup despite playing for 4-5 seasons (Round 2 or 3 furthest I've gone :P).

CrowsFan

First game will be close for me, may depend on how much recruiting he does and whether he is trying to win or not. But wont win the second round...

PowerBug

Quote from: Nails on July 09, 2011, 01:00:23 AM
I have the 416th seed first match...

GG I've lost already.
That's unlucky.

I have 'The Pack of Wolves' in the first round, Rank: 1399. Should i win there i get DazBoyz, Seed: 356
Hopefully i get to round two.

Bazinga

I'm playing 256th seed, but still going to play my best team to pump some experience into them.

Maca24

Well Im seeded 400ish.
First game is against a guy rated 155k.
2nd game is against another guy rated 160k.
3rd game is against carithians, rated 220k.

Ill try to get to round 3.

Master Q

Guy I'm playing 1st rated 160k last year. Don't think I'll win.

chrisuzz

Ive got shaggy 8), want to know if hes gonna go for the win or not??

bomberboy0618

Yeah he wants you to throw it for him.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: chrisuzz on July 09, 2011, 01:55:38 PM
Ive got shaggy 8), want to know if hes gonna go for the win or not??
Don't think so as he's trying for the League. He's not one of the favourites but is close to the 5 guys who rate above him :P.

PowerBug

Quote from: Master Q on July 09, 2011, 11:53:39 AM
Guy I'm playing 1st rated 160k last year. Don't think I'll win.
What do you mean by rated 160k??