Is Cam Richardson playing?

Started by Just Clancy, July 08, 2011, 09:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

I'm avoiding one of those delicious donuts as long as none of my forwards, mids or rucks is a late withdrawal. It saddens me that I have no cover in those three lines but my entire back bench is playing.

Windigo

Seems Richo cannot cut it at AFL level or so it seems.

Keiran Harper is playing so I'm happy..... :P Got rid of Richo for him as soon as he got dropped & in the long run it has paid off.

Not too mention the fact that Scott has man crush on Harper. :)

jbrowny11

i wish i got rid of richo! ill be coping a donut now >:(

PowerBug

Not playing then, doesn't bother me.

The Grundles

got him in for cloke this week...no dawes he is the main target and should rip it up! heed my words, i have been right many times this season  :P

Windigo

The Grundles

course it is, but i'll claim it for all its worth ;)

chatters24

The way that the Kanga's are going at the moment Richo could be a chance for next week. Some might need him seeing as though Buddy & I.Smith will have the bye.

Wes Mantooth

Would have to get a game this week, without a doubt. The axe will be swinging.

elephants

Will need him to play as fwd EMERG.

chatters24

Atley didn't touch it much so surely Richo does get another go. I have him but I'll have a full playing premium fwd line and should have a playing emg so I would prefer him not to play.

Holz

Quote from: chatters24 on July 10, 2011, 11:43:47 PM
Atley didn't touch it much so surely Richo does get another go. I have him but I'll have a full playing premium fwd line and should have a playing emg so I would prefer him not to play.

atley job isn't to rack up touches, he is doing fine.

McRooster

ShAtley has Sherrinitis, fear of getting near the leathered pill  >:(

chatters24

Quote from: Holzman on July 10, 2011, 11:49:27 PM
Quote from: chatters24 on July 10, 2011, 11:43:47 PM

atley job isn't to rack up touches, he is doing fine.

I really doubt that he'll play next week Holz. I can just see that they'll use him as well as other's as scape goats. They need to make changes because that performance wasn't anywhere near up to scratch.

Windigo

I think that yesterday's game was a 'breakout' game for Keiran Harper. The Roos rate him highly & surely did more than a few of the other players......Thomas etc. I'll give Petrie a break. Hard being the only tough guy that can kick goals at North.  :P