EXPERT OPINION NEEDED......iles or hibberd on ground ??

Started by nostradamus, July 08, 2011, 08:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

l've been tossing this one around all week......who should l play on the ground....iles or hibberd

....any feedback is appreciated

Possumo

Iles is ultra consistent, and shouldn't score less than 60. However, Hibberd shouldn't score less than that either you'd think, so I reckon he is the better bet to score 70-80 plus. Would be surprised if there was more than 10-20 points in it though...

nostradamus

Quote from: Possumo on July 08, 2011, 08:56:14 PM
Iles is ultra consistent, and shouldn't score less than 60. However, Hibberd shouldn't score less than that either you'd think, so I reckon he is the better bet to score 70-80 plus. Would be surprised if there was more than 10-20 points in it though...

have been thinking much the same.....am still in eliminator, so those 10-20 could really count

Silenced_1

Possumo

eski_liddr

Iles.... essendon play sh*t in adelaide.... and always cop a walloping..... Iles is in great form and playing a sub par team... go him cause I am

bundyboy

isles for me out of those two....

hibberd, a good player, but just not scoring as consistently as Isles has shown he can do most weeks...

Possumo

Heh, you guys didn't notice the OP was for last weekend? :P Still, the same of course applies this week. Loving Iles form as I have been covering Selwood with him. Mitchell out this week too of course so I still need him. Makes up for not having D. Swallow anymore :P