Will Ablett Play?

Yes
35 (68.6%)
No
16 (31.4%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Possumo

Quote from: Windigo on July 13, 2011, 08:00:13 PM
As soon as I heard that the knee only showed slight swelling (Burst capillaries pffft) I knew that he was almost certain to play.

He'll play. How many times have I said this. Geez.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-sport/ablett-expected-to-play-against-tigers-20110713-1hdqn.html

Quote from: The Grundles on July 13, 2011, 11:06:30 PM
GARY ABLETT WILL NOT PLAY THIS WEEK!
Mark my words...anything that requires a jab, restrap and a half time sub will be enough to keep any high profile player out for 1 game.  Against Richmond and with no hopes of making the finals...GFC will not rush back their superstar

The debate is heating up!

I'm praying to the DT gods he doesn't... Hibberd as his 6th mid instead of Ablett? Yes please!

Windigo

He'll play. So much positive stuff coming out about him. If you read the link I gave you McKenna siad 80-90 % sure he'll play.

BGK

Quote from: Windigo on July 14, 2011, 10:18:18 AM
He'll play. So much positive stuff coming out about him. If you read the link I gave you McKenna siad 80-90 % sure he'll play.

Even at 90% he is still no guarantee he will play. I think he's becoming more likely as the week goes on. But until he runs out there is still a chance he won't play. However small that is.

Chelskiman

I have Mzungu itching to play if Gazza can't, but I'd very much rather the little champ to be playing, especially seeing as my opponent doesn't have him.  That said, I still should win my league game with or without Gazza, but I do like to keep an eye on my overall score too, so Gazza will certainly help with that.

elephants

If Gazza misses this week I have no emergencies at all.
NO LATE WITHDRAWALS PLEEEEEEAAASE!!!!!!

Fred Hollows

yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss ;D

The Grundles

You do realise he is named at half forward and not the middle/follower...classic coaches move when a player is set for a late withdrawal.  ;)

Possumo

Quote from: The Grundles on July 14, 2011, 06:39:46 PM
You do realise he is named at half forward and not the middle/follower...classic coaches move when a player is set for a late withdrawal.  ;)

I bloody hope so! Or at least it'll mean he's less likely to crack 175 :P

With Hibberd out my opponent will cop a doughnut if he doesn't play... mmmm doughnut! I might actually be in with a chance...

Windigo

If your so sure he will be a late withdrawal why would GC bother to take him up with them? Trained well yesterday & is good to go.

elephants

Quote from: Possumo on July 14, 2011, 07:20:41 PM

With Hibberd out my opponent will cop a doughnut if he doesn't play... mmmm doughnut! I might actually be in with a chance...
You aren't playing me are you??
I have no bench at all upon hearing hibberd, richo and howard are all out.

Possumo

Quote from: elephants on July 14, 2011, 09:28:01 PM
Quote from: Possumo on July 14, 2011, 07:20:41 PM

You aren't playing me are you??
I have no bench at all upon hearing hibberd, richo and howard are all out.

Ouch. Sorry to hear it mate. I'm just being selfish and hoping I can scab a win this week somehow.

bundyboy

selfish me...hope he doesn't play as he's probably captain of team i am playing against....

still ... a 75% fit ablett is as good as most others at 100%

PowerBug

Quote from: bundyboy on July 14, 2011, 10:41:59 PM
selfish me...hope he doesn't play as he's probably captain of team i am playing against....

still ... a 75% fit ablett is as good as most others at 100%
Well i don't understand why you would have Ablett as captain, but i am so i don't understand either.

Edge

he better play. i already had trouble filling kerr's spot considering hodge is out too . and with hibberd out, its worse then last week.. im probably expecting not to crack 2000 this week... lucky im 2 games clear on top of my league

elephants

No late change yet.
Come on Gary you beautiful man.