Will Ablett Play?

Yes
35 (68.6%)
No
16 (31.4%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Possumo

Quote from: LaHug on July 12, 2011, 03:08:04 PM
Same three here. All I can say is THANK GOD Selwood's back!

Yep just in time for my toughest match of the year too... hoping Ablett doesn't play as he has has Mitchell too in the mid's... (and Buddy/Suckling compared to me with Buddy/Rioli/Mitchell)

Windigo

He'll play. Positive thoughts.  8)

elephants

Quote from: Windigo on July 12, 2011, 05:55:19 PM
Seemed to work last week with buddy so here goes :)

Windigo

All of last week I said that Buddy will play no worries despite all the fear mongering. Past a test & so will GAZ.

HTL

Quote from: Windigo on July 12, 2011, 05:55:19 PM

Thats what I've been doing, thats why I voted YES to the pole.

BGK

I think the poll shows exactly the chance of him playing. Even if he is named he is still a 50/50 chance of playing.

hally25547

I need him to play so lets hope he does. If he does would people consider putting the c on him considering he is playing richmond. I am sure GC wont want to risk him so if he does play i assume that means he is good to go.

PowerBug

He'll still be my Captain. I have my toughest league game of the year against Dr. DT and i'm gaining 3 premiums back this week. GAJ for Capt.

BGK

Afl site has him a good chance to line up. He will fly to cairns. It's looking positive.

J Pot

Teams that are going to make finals rest guys. Baring injury, GAJ probably wont be rested!

Possumo

I think the poll name could be changed to "do you have Ablett" and you would probably get pretty similar results :)

Zarts

from trade talk tuesday on dtt

'I felt sorry for Gaz owners having to put up with all the “I don’t have him because I knew he would get injured” talk, while personally, I didn’t pick him because I knew he didn’t get to play against the Gold Coast, Boom Tish.'

lol.

Windigo

As soon as I heard that the knee only showed slight swelling (Burst capillaries pffft) I knew that he was almost certain to play.

He'll play. How many times have I said this. Geez.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-sport/ablett-expected-to-play-against-tigers-20110713-1hdqn.html

Flame

The Grundles

GARY ABLETT WILL NOT PLAY THIS WEEK!
Mark my words...anything that requires a jab, restrap and a half time sub will be enough to keep any high profile player out for 1 game.  Against Richmond and with no hopes of making the finals...GFC will not rush back their superstar