Previous topic - Next topic

Will Ablett Play?

Yes
35 (68.6%)
No
16 (31.4%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Windigo

Things don't sound good on the Ablett injury front so who will you be looking at getting for him....?

P.S: Should this go in the Ablett Junior Thread at the top?? or can it be left here?  ???

P.P.S: I'll be getting T-Rock.

Nails

I've traded OUT... BOTH Ablett (if injured for a while) AND Swan this year... (got him back in, a lot of trading to maintain my spot in the elim, got eliminated with a 2,277 last week)

Who would have thought? I would have punched myself repeatedly if I told myself pre-season I was going to trade them both out at some point...

I really have no idea who to get though...

Windigo

So was I Nails!  :(

what you on now?

I'm 906/10. Ablett as C. Only guns to go.

I was poised for top 1000 as well. Might scrape 2100 if I'm lucky.

I have plenty of cover for that bye with Stanley, Hibbo, Lobbe, Callinan etc.

Rocky here we go!

Windigo

The F.A.R.K.

Flame

Medial Ligament doesn't sound good...I don't have Pendles or Mitchell so they are on my radar if Ablett is out for 3-4 weeks!!

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Nails on July 09, 2011, 10:37:07 PM
Quote from: The FARK Academy on July 09, 2011, 10:30:02 PM
Quote from: Nails on July 09, 2011, 10:10:51 PM
You had Heppell on the bench?  ::)

He hasn't scored below 81 at the MCG all year!

Rookie error!

who would you start. heppell or rawlings
ill probably hold gablett and cover with d.swallow. i think he has reached that point where he is finding his feet and scores have improved

Rawlings averages 76 against the pies, had a 76 against them earlier this year... he's against the pies = hard for DT points. The G is also one of this lowest scoring grounds to play at.

Heppell = playing Tigers = rack points up every day, his game against the tigers earlier this year he racked up 108... He also averages 93.4 at the MCG and is coming off a 100 last week. He also has a low score of 81 at the MCG.

Therefore with all that I've considered, I'd start Heppell

i preferably start my premiums over rookies
heppel i got for 130k rawlings 330k

Windigo

Windigo

I don't really want Pendles myself. But I'd try and get Mitchy or Pendles before redden etc.

Nails

Quote from: The FARK Academy on July 09, 2011, 11:07:06 PM
Quote from: Nails on July 09, 2011, 10:37:07 PM
Quote from: The FARK Academy on July 09, 2011, 10:30:02 PM
Quote from: Nails on July 09, 2011, 10:10:51 PM
You had Heppell on the bench?  ::)

He hasn't scored below 81 at the MCG all year!

Rookie error!

who would you start. heppell or rawlings
ill probably hold gablett and cover with d.swallow. i think he has reached that point where he is finding his feet and scores have improved

Rawlings averages 76 against the pies, had a 76 against them earlier this year... he's against the pies = hard for DT points. The G is also one of this lowest scoring grounds to play at.

Heppell = playing Tigers = rack points up every day, his game against the tigers earlier this year he racked up 108... He also averages 93.4 at the MCG and is coming off a 100 last week. He also has a low score of 81 at the MCG.

Therefore with all that I've considered, I'd start Heppell

i preferably start my premiums over rookies
heppel i got for 130k rawlings 330k

That's like saying... I'd prefer play Hodge instead of Barlow... Hodge averaged ~102-103

Barlow averaged 110+

You can't just start one player over another because he cost more at the start of the season. If you keep using that kind of thinking the car won't be yours. Every sheep will just be like "oh I'm starting him cause he cost more early on"

*facepalm*

Nails

Mitchell has a bye next week (This round coming up)

Which totally and utterly rules him out for me.

Nails

@ Windiggity... 1087 with 10 to play...

fmdt.

Davoo

Reddens looking good for anyone who doesnt have him.  but yeah, mitchell, boyd, swan or pendles if you dont have them!

Possumo

So glad I didn't trade Ablett in this week... was so close to doing it! Hopefully I'll pick him up at a juicy price for A. Swallow for the finals. Redden and Rockliff are looking good too... Shiels might be at a tempting price too after a relatively poor week?

Just Clancy

if he was only out 3 weeks would people be trading?