Previous topic - Next topic

Will Ablett Play?

Yes
35 (68.6%)
No
16 (31.4%)

Total Members Voted: 2

The Grundles

OK guys,  as you all know GAJ is an absolute super star of the game and has been churning out some massive scores...

I do however have 1 HUGE worry that has kept him out of my side to this date...

With GC having no chance of making the finals, will he be rested in the final weeks of the season?? (the most important for us DT'ers but the least for coaches who are not going to make the 8.

Last thing I want to do is have my potential perma capt sitting on the pine during finals week...any thoughts??? :-\

JackBeQuick

Barring injury, GAJ will play out the rest of the season. GC would gain nothing from resting him.

LaHug

Quote from: JackBeQuick on July 08, 2011, 06:22:55 PM
Barring injury, GAJ will play out the rest of the season. GC would gain nothing from resting him.
+1

browny_wce

why the hell would they want to rest him!?!?

he will have 5-6months to "rest" after September

Spite

Anything is a possibility however remember, Gold Coast is sitting last so why would supporters want to come and watch them? Gary Ablett Jnr, that's why!

Chelskiman

Quote from: browny_wce on July 08, 2011, 06:24:26 PM

+1

If they were playing finals for sure then it would be a different story.  There is absolutely no reason why Gazza should be rested in the remaining games. 

The Grundles

But surely if he is carrying even the slightest niggle, they won't risk a re-occuring injury for next season

Sida

'Ablett' and 'dilemma' should never ever be used in the same sentence.

Flame

Just trade him in!!! I did 3 weeks ago and it was the best move I've made all season!!

Holz

im not getting in ablett i could but it would require a double trade and would mean putting bartel on the bench. Lets hope teams realise GC only have one player and triple team him.

Ago97

GET ABLETT ASAP
you can't go wrong with this gun

JackBeQuick

Quote from: Sida on July 08, 2011, 06:47:28 PM
Surely not having Ablett is dilemma

Chelskiman

Quote from: The Grundles on July 08, 2011, 06:47:02 PM
But surely if he is carrying even the slightest niggle, they won't risk a re-occuring injury for next season

If he is injured then that's completely different.  Fully fit, though, he will not be rested purely for the sake of resting him.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: browny_wce on July 08, 2011, 06:24:26 PM

After August

dmagnus

Quote from: JackBeQuick on July 08, 2011, 07:13:21 PM
Quote from: Sida on July 08, 2011, 06:47:28 PM
Surely not having Ablett is dilemma

;) love your work