Main Menu

channel 7 perth are douches

Started by LF, July 08, 2011, 05:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

bloody hell game is a sellout really wanted to go and we still have to watch the game delayed.bring on 2012 then i can watch friday night footy live on foxtel.

Cicjose

valkorum

Quote from: Cicjose on July 08, 2011, 05:47:54 PM
no the game is live at 7:30

The game starts at 6.40 at Subi so it isnt live

Cruiseon

For once it is live in the East.

valkorum

Quote from: Cruiseon on July 08, 2011, 06:34:45 PM

For once it is live in the East.

Only cos the game is in Perth at starts at the time that Channel 7 normally show the game :P

BoredSaint

North Melbournes Finest

It's live in Melbourne? flower yeah, channel 7 are the worst broadcasters of the footy. I wish they didn't get the rights for next year and it was channel 9 despite Foxtel playing games live anyway.

roo boys!

AFEV

korza

Seriously people as the number one sport in this country, the way the viewers are treated is an absolute disgrace. As for promoting the sport in QLD, and to telecast this game at the ridiculous time it advertised at, is a contradiction in itself. What about the state of WA sell out yet not going live. By the way viewers in England and other parts of the world will be watching with a 3 second delay pffftt to the AFL and a big F U to the broadcasters. Lucky i'm in Melb for this one.

PS If i was aloud i would give you a free live stream.

KORZA

roo boys!

Not sure alex, only got chappy playing...

valkorum

Game doesnt start til 8.40 EST.  Everyone in chat saying game is being played live in Melb

Zarts

I thought soccer was australias number 1 sport... just saying...

valkorum

Quote from: Zarts on July 08, 2011, 11:03:26 PM

Boo

Holz

Quote from: Zarts on July 08, 2011, 11:03:26 PM

fun to play boring to watch and Australia agrees with me. I think the mian reson soccer has more players is because parents are too woried about protecting their children, saying that i play soccer.