Seems Like Everyone Is Picking Up A FWD? Which Though...

Started by Windigo, July 08, 2011, 05:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Are You Getting?

Cloke
10 (16.9%)
ROK
19 (32.2%)
LeCras
4 (6.8%)
N.Riewoldt
6 (10.2%)
Other?
5 (8.5%)
I'm Not Trading
15 (25.4%)

Total Members Voted: 3

yorgis

see how he goes when he's got 2-3 guys jumping against him. with no dawes there. he'll be the main focus of opposition

teams [just like buddy without roughy and roo for the saints] we''ll see. personally i prefer ROK

CFC 1979

Spinking

I brought in Goodes this week thinking he was a chance of a big score against GC. 58 to 3QT and I was really starting to doubt but 50 in the last Q redeems the decision.

Windigo

chatters24

Quote from: Windigo on July 10, 2011, 05:29:18 PM
Haha. Rok=97 & Cloke=97

Interesting.

Trav did really well given the very wet conditions at the G today.

Windigo

I think he will thrive with no Dawes. Such a good mark and is unbeatable 1 vs 1. Cannot see him being hindered with Chrissy out IMO.

Grazz

dr draught

Quote from: Windigo on July 10, 2011, 05:35:36 PM
I think he will thrive with no Dawes. Such a good mark and is unbeatable 1 vs 1. Cannot see him being hindered with Chrissy out IMO.

You don't think the extra attention he receives would stop him?  Collingwood do have a good run home and I'm considering him over Pav for this reason.

Also Riewoldt is dirt cheap now, gotta be considered also.

Windigo

Cloke has a great run. Gold coast game should be a massacre. he cannot be stopped in the air.

joshas182

Am I  just confused? ROK is not listed a foward is he? Why is he in this FWD thread?

thanme

Montag

jacky steven windy
got him 4 weeks ago
look at his last 5 games
he will win rising star but you have to get him this week before he blows out. averaging 93 in last 5 games, no byes and mpp with mids

Windigo

Quote from: Montag on July 12, 2011, 04:38:22 PM
jacky steven windy
got him 4 weeks ago
look at his last 5 games
he will win rising star but you have to get him this week before he blows out. averaging 93 in last 5 games, no byes and mpp with mids

This was last weeks topic.....It just keep popping up. I went Cloke.

Montag

yeah he is in great form
might just sneak in for leading goal kicker
if anyone remembers i boasted about picking him up for under 300k and they all said i was a moron

elephants

I got rok last week.
Very happy.
Rok's mpp was what swayed me.