Main Menu

Started by meow meow, July 08, 2011, 04:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nathan fyfe

Musts=Gary Ablett, Scott Pendlebury,Dane Swan, Jck Redden.I think Shane Tuck who was 500k odd at the start of the season will be a darkhorse if he does go to GWS

Goddard Gibbs Deledio are the Backline musts all DPP

Not sure on Coxy and his aging Body but Zac Smith will be a option if he gets a good proper pre season under his belt seems to be tiring as will Ham Mac, Will go agaisnt Sandilands and probaly Mumford Loobe as cover

Fyfe Franklin and Super Pav are the must ROK and Goodes are aging and past their best but Didak may also be a darkhorse

Brad sheppard Gary Rohan David Swallow all expected to have good years maybe Conglio might be a option aswell

webcell

Quote from: 2 large cokes on August 03, 2011, 05:27:31 PM
Charlie -  I'm gonna take a punt and say higgo to have a full Pre season and play all 22 games next year with a 100+ average. I'd put my house on it :p

it's really nice to hear that one :D

tferrier18

Quote from: webcell on August 20, 2011, 01:42:56 PM
Quote from: 2 large cokes on August 03, 2011, 05:27:31 PM
Charlie -  I'm gonna take a punt and say higgo to have a full Pre season and play all 22 games next year with a 100+ average. I'd put my house on it :p

it's really nice to hear that one :D

Hahahah his 2011 pre season started in sept 2010 and what happened this year? Not a chance will he play 22