Main Menu

Started by meow meow, July 08, 2011, 04:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Would you be putting J Brown in your forward line if Brisbane get over injuries.

ronl

I will be monitoring pre-season training as closely as is possible.  An uninterrupted and successful pre-season will be my starting point for any of next year's selections, whether they're rookies or veterans.

Locinator

I reckon I'll Only Get one Mid Pricer. It will Probably Be Angus Monfries. He has Looked Very Consistent and may take the Next Step next Season. Also Looking at Jack Watts

Locinator

Robby Gray, Jack Watts and Monfries coukd be good Mid Price Pick-ups in your Forwards

Bennyy

I like the load up on Premium mids strategy.

I started with 4 this year, Swan, Selwood, Montagna and Boyd. If a couple of those choices had of been slighty different I may have been right in contention for 50 grand. But yes still got a lot of scoring early from them which is good. Pick the right one its a great strategy.

Few players will switch clubs may be worth picking up too!
Rookies like John Butcher, Jed Lamb may start to get games too

MTTY

Anybody else reckon Nathan Van Berlo could be given MPP (M/D) next year?

chrism9377

anyone for jack ziebell?

Talisman

Bit lelt-field here, but I was thinking about which players might be GWS' mature-aged recruits next year, and I wonder if old Chadwick Cornes may become a bit of a bargain next year... If he can get his touch back, he's looking pretty fit - could play a Nathan Bock-type role for GWS next year... I know it's crazy, but thoughts??

bowyanger

Quote from: chrism9377 on July 17, 2011, 07:49:47 PM
anyone for jack ziebell?
yeah I think he has got a good show

charliesheen

I think will be eyeing Cloke in 2012.

cortez

Have a look at footytragic they've done a rundown or the under 18 carnival and all the players.

charliesheen

I think people are having too much of a 'hard on' with the 17 years old taken by GWS.

In SC, its all about making upgrades fast so you can complete your team earlier to gain ground on others.

Matured age recruits like like Harris/Iles/Stanley were reasonly priced and topped out much faster to get your upgrades done.

How many of the 17 year old rookies have been fast burner cash cows?  Well some weren't even named round 1, but most are just starting to hit their straps now.

IMO, it all comes down to watching the preseason.  I find some times you can get seduced by players way too early, and you try to justify reasons to put them in.

meow meow

I started a thread on the exact same topic. Then someone else did too. Yours is more special though.

cortez

I'm still here for you meow

Sharker18

dont be so precious meow meow..