f7

Started by SLICE n DICE, July 08, 2011, 01:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who should become my final upgrade and be my f7

boomer
5 (33.3%)
petrie
4 (26.7%)
other (cant go any more $$$ then petrie)
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 0

SLICE n DICE

please vote or comment

HTL

More details would be nice.

Going to leauge or overall?

The rest of your team?

How many trades you have left?

Who your trading to make this possible?

SLICE n DICE

personally i dont see the relevance in showing everybody my team makes no real difference i dont think was just a simple poll i have plenty of trades (12) and am going for leauge

elephants

I wish i had that many trades ::)
Boomer is more unique. Go Boomdaddy.

SLICE n DICE

yeah thats what i was thinking they have a pretty tough run home and boomer sucks with a tag but petrie sucks with 3 on him like last week hmmmmm????

HTL

Quote from: SLICE n DICE on July 08, 2011, 01:21:58 PM
personally i dont see the relevance in showing everybody my team makes no real difference i dont think was just a simple poll i have plenty of trades (12) and am going for leauge

What got something to hide? Sorry mate the more we know the better we can help you out. We might see something you missed.

SLICE n DICE

haha yeah got a few uniques i would like to keep in the dark from you guys lol nah my forward line is pretty stock standard
roo,buddy,goodes,fyfe,sylvia,sj.gu (richardson,callinan,mckernan who will be traded )

HTL

haha

Yeah I'd say Boomer.

Ermaz

neither, if youre going for league then why would you bring someone in with a bye in finals?

BGK

Quote from: Ermaz on July 08, 2011, 01:45:14 PM
neither, if youre going for league then why would you bring someone in with a bye in finals?

Agreed. You want unique with no bye go Cloke or Brennan. I would stay away from bringing in people who are still to complete their second bye. Pav next week looks good too, but not unique.

SLICE n DICE

was thinking brennan but not 100% sold

BGK

Quote from: SLICE n DICE on July 08, 2011, 02:46:47 PM
was thinking brennan but not 100% sold

Yeah i do agree. He can be a little up and down but overall has been solid this year.

Spite

Consider J Kennedy, before you say no, have a look at the remaining teams he will play... (and then possibly still say no haha) but it may be a better unique for finals than brennan...

SLICE n DICE

loving the ideas guys keep em coming

Windigo

Too late to get Petrie IMO. Time to get him was at the start or after a few price increases.

O'Keefe.  ;)