Premium MID or MPP FWD?

Started by HTL, July 08, 2011, 11:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTL

I’m going with the following trade:

Smith > Lobbe          leaving me with 221,300

I’ve got Petrie in the FWDs so I can use that, now to the real decision:

Do I trade Altey in my MIDs? That will leave me with 416,800 and I was wondering do I get another MPP and put him in my FWD (my weakest line) or get a premium mid like Swan?

This weeks Team:

Pendlebury, Mitchell, Ablett, Goodes, swallow, Jacobs (Thompson, Atley [ermg], Mzungu)

Cox, Smith (Bailey, Gawn)

Franklin, Petrie, N Riewoldt, J Riewoldt, Higgins, prestia, lynch (Sylvia, Knights, Harper [emerg]

I’m going for league so this week doesn’t matter too much, except I don’t reckon Atley will get his BE this week.

Chopps

Quote from: HTL on July 08, 2011, 11:20:16 AM
Pendlebury, Mitchell, Ablett, Goodes, swallow, Jacobs (Thompson, Atley [ermg], Mzungu)

mate you need goodes outta your mids, you need more premo mids so get swan

that will give you 5 genuine mids

HTL

Quote from: Chopps on July 08, 2011, 11:30:12 AM
Quote from: HTL on July 08, 2011, 11:20:16 AM

mate you need goodes outta your mids, you need more premo mids so get swan

that will give you 5 genuine mids

Yeah good call, I normally move Sylvia and Goodes around.

What Premo mid should I get? Swan seems like an obvious choice since he has no more byes. This will be my last trade too, leaves me with 5 of injuries/finals.

Chopps

where did all your trades go??

Spinking

Swan is the obvious choice if you have to trade this week, but if you are going for league I'd be tempted to hold off and see what happens with Boyd. He's a proven premium with a high BE at the moment so you might be able to get him for $380k odd in the next few weeks. Watch form though.

HTL

Quote from: Chopps on July 08, 2011, 11:59:01 AM
where did all your trades go??

A few of them went down the toilet  :'(

HTL

Quote from: Spinking on July 08, 2011, 12:04:43 PM
Swan is the obvious choice if you have to trade this week, but if you are going for league I'd be tempted to hold off and see what happens with Boyd. He's a proven premium with a high BE at the moment so you might be able to get him for $380k odd in the next few weeks. Watch form though.

Thanks for the tip I'll keep that in mind.