Power Ruckmen

Started by Spinking, July 07, 2011, 08:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spinking

I haven't paid much attention to Port this season - not much to offer DT wise and even less footy wise. I'm like a lot of other coaches considering bringing in Lobbe for Z Smith this week but I'm concerned about his JS once Brogan comes back. Anyone got any idea about if / when Brogan will be fit and what this means for Lobbe? Are other pinch hitting talls like J Trengove ahead of him in the second ruck / Fwd pecking order?

I'm sitting on Cox, Sandi (Petrie, Z Smith) so don't want to bring someone in who is going to play 2 more games then disappear.

Cicjose

if you have the cover dont trade :)

97crows98

Keep Smith as your cover as Lobbe will not play when Brogan is back as Ports other talls all play key back or forward.

PowerBug

Interesting. I've heard that Brogan will return for one or two games to farewell him (One will surely be the Showdown, so we can smash the Crows again), so Lobbe might be worth the cash.

dmagnus

thats awesome that you support port adelaide mate, I never known or heard or anyone that does before now!

get lobbe I reckon why not, cash + dpp its all good

PowerBug

Quote from: dmagnus on July 07, 2011, 10:00:49 PM
thats awesome that you support port adelaide mate, I never known or heard or anyone that does before now!

Unfortunately some people are too scared to say they do.

Spinking

Quote from: PowerBug on July 07, 2011, 10:09:33 PM

Bit harsh :)

Good to have an insight from someone who might know though.

PowerBug

Quote from: Spinking on July 07, 2011, 10:14:09 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on July 07, 2011, 10:09:33 PM

Bit harsh :)

Good to have an insight from someone who might know though.
99% of the members are proud of it. There's just some people out there who can't stick with a team.

tappy21

Ive heard on adel radio that Broges farewell will b against collingwood. his last game wont be against the crows cos its not a port home game. That being the case lobbe wil b available for all dt finals. Anyhow lobbe is actually playing good footy and shudnt get dropped. Ive been very impressed with him. And yes im also a port supporter on here!! We do exist!!