Total Members Voted: 1

Flame

Great work LaHug anyway!

elephants

Yeah thanks hug. Just time will tell :)

Master Q

Love it  :-* Keep it up champ.

PowerBug

Could we see a predicted score from you La Hug? I want to see how good you are. I promise that no-one will have a go at you if your wrong.

Fireballz

Quote from: PowerBug on July 07, 2011, 11:10:58 PM
Could we see a predicted score from you La Hug? I want to see how good you are. I promise that no-one will have a go at you if your wrong.
I'm sorry hugs but I can't promise that  :P
Jokes you should do it! I pick 136 for gazza based on an average of the averages you've provided!

LaHug

I'll do predicted scores BUT if I cop any shower I just won't do the thread again.

elephants

Quote from: LaHug on July 07, 2011, 11:19:14 PM
I'll do predicted scores BUT if I cop any shower I just won't do the thread again.
We would never hugs.

LaHug

Now that I've made predictions, I really hope they're right... I have those three in my team :P

Chelskiman

Requesting Boyd and Pendlebury, please.

LaHug

Quote from: Chelskiman on July 08, 2011, 02:35:03 AM
Requesting Boyd and Pendlebury, please.
Done. Sorry if it's not amazing, I'm half asleep now and will look back over it when I get up.

fidou

Pretty good analysis combined with Calvin is a good read. The only problem is why do you have stats for Manuka on Ablett isnt he playing at Gold Coast Stadium?

Chopps

Quote from: fidou on July 08, 2011, 06:44:11 AM
Pretty good analysis combined with Calvin is a good read. The only problem is why do you have stats for Manuka on Ablett isnt he playing at Gold Coast Stadium?

yea they are playing at Metricon not Manuka

Spite

Very good write up. I will be going for Mitchell this week I believe.

But I am super tempted to go Goddard as an outsider.

Can you do a prediction on Goddard please?

LaHug

Quote from: fidou on July 08, 2011, 06:44:11 AM
Thanks and it was a typo/Freudian slip. The stats are correct for Metricon, I just typed Manuka by mistake. Everything's still all good.

Quote from: Spite on July 08, 2011, 03:56:12 PM
Very good write up. I will be going for Mitchell this week I believe.

But I am super tempted to go Goddard as an outsider.

Can you do a prediction on Goddard please?
Yeah, I'll have a look at Goddard for you.

LaHug

Done Goddard's.

P.s. This thread will be locked once the first game starts (as to prevent any chance of negative feedback by frustrated coaches ;))