What do people think of this trade?

Started by Mozza84, July 07, 2011, 07:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mozza84

Thinking of Going Vickery to Lobbe and then McKernan to Chapman.

Team would look like this after the above trade with 8 trades and $37,100 remaining

Backs: Gibbs, Goddard, Enright, Shaw, Adcock, Stanley, Heppell, Lower, Buckley, Jacobs
Mids: Mitchell, Swan, Pendlebury, Boyd, Thompson, Judd, Iles, Callinan, Irons
Rucks: Cox, Smith, Lobbe, Bailey
Fwds, Franklin, Fyfe, Pavlich, ROK, Goodes, Chapman, N.Riewoldt, Krakouer, Mzungu, Lynch

What are peoples thoughts on the above trade?
and
What should my future trades look like?

Cheers

Edge

seem like a good trade.... the week after you mite need to downgrade buckley or lower and then look at upgrading a mid or forward bench player .

Fireballz

I like those trades very much and I think your next upgrade should involve getting rid of Heppell with his round 24 bye.

elephants

Spinking

Looking good. Probably could also use a 2nd quality ruckman. I've got a feeling Smith will start to slow late in the year but he has exceeded everything I expected this year, so might just see you through.

Heppell possibly in the same boat.

PowerBug

Good, only Midfield cover is a let down.

Mozza84

I had a re-think. I think I might go Vickery to Lobbe and Mzungu to Chapman.
Which will leave me with 8 trades and $129700 cash left instead of $37100 if i did McKernan to Chapman.

It means my three forward bench players will be Krakouer, Lynch and McKernan (Lynch has had his rest so should play all remaining games if he doesnt get injured)

The 8 trades and cash I would then do 4 downgrade/upgrade trades to complete my team. (2 in my backline, 1 in ruck and if enough money judd to ablett)

Which option should I do? and what are peoples thoughts.

Mozza84

OR

Should I trade Lynch to Chapman and have $83,000 left and my bench would be Krakouer, Mzungu, McKernan

Just means I cop a doughnut this week, but I'm only going for league win so a doughnut wouldn't bother me.

elephants