Main Menu

The Chad (*Now with exciting poll*)

Started by PowerBug, July 07, 2011, 06:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on August 05, 2011, 10:02:52 PM
How can you call yourself a port supporter, that is so Peter.
That's is what i said. I was 99% sure that is was Peter

McRooster

Quote from: McRooster on August 05, 2011, 09:33:15 PM
Quote from: naste on August 05, 2011, 09:25:42 PM
Quote from: McRooster on August 05, 2011, 09:13:06 PM
This is no BS - the Adelaide paper 'The Advertiser' will be available for sale at AAMI Stadium tomorrow in a limited edition release published as 'The Chadvertiser' as a farewell compliment to the retiring champion  ::)

Being here in Qld you may have to get me a copy. Never did see the Jarvertiser did you?
The paper is only available at the ground  - I may be able to get you a copy naste but I'd rather have root canal than attend AAMI for a Port v Eddie match  :P

Soz ol' mate, I'll put out the feelers though ;)
Just got a call from my bro in law, he's in town with a bunch of mates from the West Coast and has a spare ticket in a corporate box - I have renegged on my earlier call that I'm not going, free beer did the trick  ;D

Root canal will have to wait.

Go Powe...Go Pow...Go Po....Go P....I just can't say it out loud  - Go Pies! - that's better  ;)

Most in the box will be Port but the guy with the hosting right to the box is Collingwood.

I'll take the Sony Cyber-shot for some pics - could be messy, on and off the field  :P

nas

Well now you can get me the paper & don't go Camping with it as could run out of whatsits. Lol or need to start the BBQ.

PowerBug

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

The F.A.R.K.

chadster to gws
why not. one year contract on field leader... they could do worse

Zarts

Quote from: The FARK Academy on August 07, 2011, 01:11:20 AM
chadster to gws
why not. one year contract on field leader... they could do worse

^ I support that fully.

PowerBug

Is Chad still part of Port Adelaide? If he is then either Carlile or Pearce would be on the radar.

Aren't both of you meant to have logged off until 2012?

McRooster

Quote from: naste on August 06, 2011, 05:10:41 PM
Well now you can get me the paper & don't go Camping with it as could run out of whatsits. Lol or need to start the BBQ.
I was told by ground staff that it would only be available after the match and by the time we filtered out of the box they were all packed up, sorry naste I feel I've let you down  :-[

22 thousand didn't let Chad down though and rocked up to show their support for a true Champion of the game. It was the 22 on field for Port that let him down in one of the most one sided shellackings I've seen (given the conditions).

Swan is a savante, he just knows where to run before the ball gets there, he is a complete master reader of the game. That's why you can't tag him because the tagger will always try to stop him where he is at, not where he is going to be and that's how he does so much damage by being there before the ball gets there. You cannot predict/pre meditate a zone or tag against that, you can't. Truly brilliant to watch in the raw  8)

*Jimmy says G'day Marcz  ;D

**BP, I feel like my head collided with a cement truck  :P

PowerBug

Quote from: McRooster on August 03, 2011, 07:38:44 PM
*Normally I don't support violence of any kind, but if Daisy Thomas' face happens to get in the way of your fist I don't think the MRP can really do too much can they  ;)
He had his chance. Daisy fell over the ball, Cornes slid into him and i thought of your comment McRoost, but he didn't deliver.