Main Menu

The Chad (*Now with exciting poll*)

Started by PowerBug, July 07, 2011, 06:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: powersuperkents on August 05, 2011, 06:34:07 PM
Cornesy has been an inspiring player In Port and one of, if not the greatest player in Port Adelaide history. I always knew Chad would retire before even thinking of leaving the greatest club of all time (unlike others cough cough Shaun Burgoyne). Chad served Port well and deserves to retire in peace. Now we need to focus on the future. Players like Gray, Westhoff, Pittard and Lobbe and hope their atleast half the player Chad Cornes was.
I thought the same thing, Cornes was the greatest. I believe both Tredrea and Wangas were better than Cornes, but Cornes beats Wangas as a better Port player (Gavin won his brownlow with essendon), and he beats both with his commitment and attitude.

McRooster

This is no BS - the Adelaide paper 'The Advertiser' will be available for sale at AAMI Stadium tomorrow in a limited edition release published as 'The Chadvertiser' as a farewell compliment to the retiring champion  ::)

nas

Quote from: McRooster on August 05, 2011, 09:13:06 PM
This is no BS - the Adelaide paper 'The Advertiser' will be available for sale at AAMI Stadium tomorrow in a limited edition release published as 'The Chadvertiser' as a farewell compliment to the retiring champion  ::)

Being here in Qld you may have to get me a copy. Never did see the Jarvertiser did you?

PowerBug

I like it, "The Chadvertiser", they should keep it. Are you heading down to the game Roost?

McRooster

Quote from: naste on August 05, 2011, 09:25:42 PM

Being here in Qld you may have to get me a copy. Never did see the Jarvertiser did you?
The paper is only available at the ground  - I may be able to get you a copy naste but I'd rather have root canal than attend AAMI for a Port v Eddie match  :P

Soz ol' mate, I'll put out the feelers though ;)

PowerBug

I'm stuck on whether to go or not? The weather, the match live on my 55" TV, and the thought of watching a slaughter vs the pride of barracking for Port and my early week prediction. It is very tight.

McRooster

Quote from: PowerBug on August 05, 2011, 09:40:08 PM
I'm stuck on whether to go or not? The weather, the match live on my 55" TV, and the thought of watching a slaughter vs the pride of barracking for Port and my early week prediction. It is very tight.
Get along PB, your club and SA football needs YOU!!

Opportunities to find deeper powers within ourselves come when life seems most challenging.  ;)

nas

Quote from: McRooster on August 05, 2011, 09:33:15 PM

The paper is only available at the ground  - I may be able to get you a copy naste but I'd rather have root canal than attend AAMI for a Port v Eddie match  :P

I can get the ol Leatherman out to help you with that minor root canal problem

McRooster

Quote from: naste on August 05, 2011, 09:48:21 PM
Quote from: McRooster on August 05, 2011, 09:33:15 PM

I can get the ol Leatherman out to help you with that minor root canal problem
All good mate, Roosters (much like Collingwood supporters) don't actually have teeth  ;)

Go Chad, you have drunk from the Cup of Glory...

Now its time to hit the beach again and work on the tan, you've earned it...

PowerBug

The background has Peter Burgoyne with hair :) or is it Shaun?

McRooster

Wes Mantooth

How can you call yourself a port supporter, that is so Peter.

McRooster

Directly beneath the cup is Adam Kingsley and under Chad's armpit is Wanganeen  ;)

AFEV

Quote from: PowerBug on August 05, 2011, 09:30:38 PM
I like it, "The Chadvertiser", they should keep it. Are you heading down to the game Roost?
Obviously you ddin't hear about the Geelong Addy being renamed 'The Abbletiser' in an attempt to get him to stay ::)

Master Q

Quote from: Sid on August 05, 2011, 10:53:28 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 05, 2011, 09:30:38 PM
Obviously you ddin't hear about the Geelong Addy being renamed 'The Abbletiser' in an attempt to get him to stay ::)
^^