Main Menu

The Chad (*Now with exciting poll*)

Started by PowerBug, July 07, 2011, 06:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

YAY!!! He's named at full forward. Maybe we can be competitive now.

Wes Mantooth

You have got to be kidding?

Only playing him because the fans won't stop whinging.

PowerBug

He's a gun, and the fans are always right. He brings a 4qtr effort.

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: PowerBug on July 08, 2011, 09:23:57 AM
He's a gun, and the fans are always right. He brings a 4qtr effort.

All that you wrote above is very debatable. And I am a Port supporter who has been to every home game since 1999.

But each to their own.

Maca24

Dont get me wrong, was an absolute gun when he was a backman.
But why would you play him when your team sucks? You should be rebuilding  :P

McRooster

One step closer to an extra 70k Chad, go you good thang - suck 'em dry  >:(

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: McRooster on July 09, 2011, 01:32:57 AM
One step closer to an extra 70k Chad, go you good thang - suck 'em dry  >:(

Another reason why Chad shouldn't be played

PowerBug

I think he played quite well yesterday.

McRooster

A little bit lighter in the pocket for his trouble, $900 to be exact, for wrestling  ::)

powersuperkents

Chad Cornes is the greatest port adelaide player of all time in my opinion he can second for the brownlow in 2004 and is 21 games away from being the game record holder and when everyone though it was over for him he came up against melbourne as a multiple goal scorer and was the best on ground for port only being outplayed by martin and petterd

PowerBug

Quote from: powersuperkents on July 20, 2011, 03:05:11 AM
Chad Cornes is the greatest port adelaide player of all time in my opinion he can second for the brownlow in 2004 and is 21 games away from being the game record holder and when everyone though it was over for him he came up against melbourne as a multiple goal scorer and was the best on ground for port only being outplayed by martin and petterd
I could not agree more. Chad Cornes is the second best player in the club's AFL history, only Warren T. was better.

McRooster

Strong word I'm hearing is that he will play his last game against Collingwood in a testimonial style match, or rather he is being told that is what the club wants  ;)

BoredSaint

Quote from: PowerBug on July 21, 2011, 09:23:18 PM
I could not agree more. Chad Cornes is the second best player in the club's AFL history, only Warren T. was better.
Wanganeen was pretty darn good...

PowerBug

Quote from: BoredSaint on July 29, 2011, 11:14:03 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on July 21, 2011, 09:23:18 PM
Wanganeen was pretty darn good...
Oh f***. He won a brownlow too (at essendon). Tredrea 1, Wnaga 2, Cornes 3. I believe he's a better player player than Paxman, Nick Stevens, Darren Mead, Matty Primus (possibly explian's why Primus hates him), and my favourite player, 2 time premiership winner, kicked 60m off 1 step, current assisant coach at the Swans, Stuart Dew.

McRooster

Watching Chad Cornes today trying to pump the crowd today after a Power goal was like giving mouth to mouth to a cadaver, pointless.

Chad you have been a true champion of the game and instilled tremendous spirit in your comrades but you do have to know when to let go, and Chad, it is time to let go.