well off to glenelg tomorrow just a quick question

Started by DazBurg, July 07, 2011, 12:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zarts

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: McRooster on July 09, 2011, 07:03:39 PM
Daz, if you are staying at Glenelg, head to 'The Pier' and ask for Roadie (Bar Manager) -he will look after you  8)- I'll PM you details of a password that will verify you know of me  ;)

*Glenelg spelt backwater  backwards is still Glenelg  :P

one of the amazing things about SA hey roost?

McRooster

Master Q

What about Port Adelaide  :P

But you gonna say about that huh! O wait we have Collingwood. Damn. Sydney then, no they have GWS. Queensland? Nah Lions stink, I guess that leaves WA  :P Wait what am I saying! I go for Carlton  ;D

DazBurg

Daz, if you are staying at Glenelg, head to 'The Pier' and ask for Roadie (Bar Manager) -he will look after you  8)- I'll PM you details of a password that will verify you know of me  ;)

back off home tomorrow morning

thats ok though got to do everything i wanted to except get down to see marcz :(
but on the good side the main reason i came to adelaide was to take my kids to the oo and the beachouse
plus got a 3d scan of the one coming and it's a Boy
and i got to see the shops in glenelg and rundle mall which was cool at how big of a mall it is compared to what we call a mall in mildura...lol

McRooster

Congratulations Dadz  8)

Take it from me, I've met Marcz a couple of times and you're not missing much  ;)

*we got big balls in Adelaide hey Daz  :P

Zarts

ya'll tell me if you ever end up in the blue mountains (west of syd)

apart from that, cbf :P

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: McRooster on July 09, 2011, 11:30:18 PM
Congratulations Dadz  8)

Take it from me, I've met Marcz a couple of times and you're not missing much  ;)

errr ouch much :-X

nas

Quote from: DazBurg on July 09, 2011, 10:59:16 PM

thats ok though got to do everything i wanted to except get down to see marcz :(
but on the good side the main reason i came to adelaide was to take my kids to the oo and the beachouse
and i got to see the shops in glenelg and rundle mall which was cool at how big of a mall it is compared to what we call a mall in mildura...lol

Congrats ol mate hope all goes well

McRooster

Quote from: Marcz on July 10, 2011, 04:12:13 AM
Quote from: McRooster on July 09, 2011, 11:30:18 PM
Congratulations Dadz  8)

errr ouch much :-X
A winking emoticon often doesn't truly deliver the sarcasm intended  :-[

I must therefore go on record to speak of my great respect for Marcz and absolute delight in having made his acquaintance. His talent and outlook is of the most premium degree and I am sure that if any of you were to visit he would treat you as one of his own and make you feel most welcome.

+ He makes a flowering great pizza  8)

*As for the balls reference, this is what I meant  :D

nas

Hahhahahahahaha Late night shopping on a Friday night. Sorry had to do it. Lol

DazBurg

Quote from: naste on July 10, 2011, 08:43:41 PM

thanks naste ;)

AFEV

Quote from: DazBurg on July 10, 2011, 09:30:20 PM
Quote from: naste on July 10, 2011, 08:43:41 PM

thanks naste ;)
Congrats Daz!

DazBurg

Justin Bieber

Congratz Daz (sounding like the broken record replaying over and over and over again).

That's some BIG Balls Adelaide have..... Now only if they move them to Port's training ground!