TAZ BACK IN THE GOALS

Started by The F.A.R.K., July 06, 2011, 07:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

chris dawes injury has pathed the way for chris tarrant to play foward this week and kick a bag
could re ignite his career and he could start scoring well again
one to watch closely

The F.A.R.K.

just checked and he averaged 88 when he was at his peak. still only 150k or so so could be a great downgrade option if he fires up and has no byes left
just have to watch closely

The Grundles

wow...big call, eager call, bit past the mark call

I don't think we will see Tarrant back to FF any time soon...career almost over...think of him as another Simon Goodwin

Blops

Doubt it.

Bit FARKing ridiculous

fidou

This is my second year of DT and in that time I thought he was the worst DTer but this year he has been beaten by K Hunt.
So go ahead pick him up for 151K. His best average was in 2006 and it was 78 not 88. Im just here thinking about what to write and also wasting time on this thread. Chris Tarrent DT scorer I think not.......unless you are able to go back in time and even then would you have him as your 8th forward? The whole concept is FARK............ED

ossie85

Could hurt Taz's All-Aus chances this move :(

A risky coach would do this! Dawes could be back in 4 weeks... and then what would you do with Taz?

Flame

I think the whole academy is farked if your watching taz!

fertalong

I think The FARK academy is actually "montag" with all the posts he creates and retarded ideas he comes up with.

Fenno

haha probably. His trade ideas and posts he makes are just as dumb as montags were

The F.A.R.K.

im not saying buy him
malthouse just plans to move him up there and see how he goes coz he can kick goals
if he does well in the next couple of weeks we will all be talking about him
but if he does crap then we just move on

it was just the idea of him moving back to goals so he might start scoring again

browny_wce

Quote from: The FARK Academy on July 07, 2011, 11:09:13 AM
im not saying buy him
malthouse just plans to move him up there and see how he goes coz he can kick goals
if he does well in the next couple of weeks we will all be talking about him
but if he does crap then we just move on

it was just the idea of him moving back to goals so he might start scoring again
yeah just seen this.
if Keeffe gets the call up (which he looks the likely prospect) Taz could go forward.
And who gives a sh!t about what he used to score, Collingwoods big forwards get alot of the ball!

soutter

Spite

The F.A.R.K.

to everyone who layed shower on me earlier up ya's

he is at hf

browny_wce

you would love to see him kick a 6 goal bag wouldnt ya and take one of his oldschool hangers haha
though hes such a different player to his old speccy self
bloody Freo - takes the spark out of eveyone

Jeff Farmer was the Wiz at Melbourne, at Freo he became the Thug  >:(
Peter Bell - a champion, premiership midfielder with North, at Freo -> a midget wearing a purple, green n red dress

i could keep going with this list, but u get the point