zac smith to lobbe?????

Started by karate78, July 06, 2011, 03:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karate78

would it be stupid to trade smith to lobbe for extra cash? Lobbe will be on the ground.

Cicjose

karate78

PowerBug

karate78

not worth the extra money? i would have thought that lobbe and smith would score similar, but i could upgrade bartel and my backs.

Spinking

I'm thinking about the same trade. Smith has been a solid back up all year, but being a first year ruck I suspect he will tire later in the year, and Lobbe will probably average much the same. Frees up an easy $170k. Only concern might be Lobbe's security.

HTL

Quote from: Spinking on July 06, 2011, 04:26:22 PM
I'm thinking about the same trade. Smith has been a solid back up all year, but being a first year ruck I suspect he will tire later in the year, and Lobbe will probably average much the same. Frees up an easy $170k. Only concern might be Lobbe's security.
+1

I've been considering the same thing guys.

elephants

I'm doing
Didak -> Lobbe
Harris -> O'keefe
Unless didak gets up then i'll trade cam richardson.

korza

I'm going richardson/harper > Lobbe

Andrew

I'm doing Dawes -> Lobbe and keeping Sandilands, making my rucks: Petrie, Cox, Lobbe, Sandi, McCauley and J. Tippett. If Lobbe can average 70 and Sandi comes back dominating I'll be laughing - here's hoping I can make the most of a bad situation.

The F.A.R.K.

I have planned dawes to lobbe and then next week or week after petrie when he bottoms out in for smith

gives me dpp and cover in fowards for buddys injury this week

rucks of cox, smith, vardy moran

will become cox, lobbe/petrie, vardy, moran

chaosAD

Im doing that trade, that will leave me with 4 trades 200k in the bank for finals etc !