Main Menu

Lobbe

Started by brent007, July 05, 2011, 04:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brent007

Knights/Mzungu/I.Smith are currently my 7th/8th Forwards. I have 6 trades left and plan to do a couple over the next few weeks. One will be Jacobs --> Montagna, but I want some cash to play with come finals time so I'm thinking Lobbe in for Knights (who was dropped and isn't playing so well). It will make me about 140k and give me DPP with Petrie.

Lobbe has played a couple good games but do you think he'll be dropped once Brogan returns? Unsure really as I haven't actually seen him play.

n4cr123

Mate, I don't think lobbe will be dropped for brogan as they really need to get miles into his legs for next year...
I think you should do what you thin is best or your team... Everyone on here jumps on your throat about not having enough trades left however if you ave grea coverage go for it!

Cicjose

brogan has announced his retirement with port out of finals contention they will want to play lobbe

The F.A.R.K.

lobbe is also handy up foward and with no real talls in their foward line if brogan comes back i think broges will play foward to risk injury

broges body probably only has 1 good game left in it and there is talk of him only playing the showdown but if he comes in lobbe will retain his spot

also expect butcher to be trialled as a ruck/foward/defence later in the year but again i dont reckon he will get many games as he steel needs to build mass so lobbe will retain.

elephants

Is Matty Lobbe a forward as well as a ruck?

Fireballz

Quote from: elephants on July 05, 2011, 10:09:38 PM
Is Matty Lobbe a forward as well as a ruck?
Yeh he's DPP. I currently have Petrie and Lobbe in my ruck and Hale in my fwd line which gives me pretty good cover.

I think Lobbe would be a good 8th forward for now Brent and if his scores keep up then you could put him on the park!

elephants

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Making him a forward bench.

Chelskiman

Stop helping him, guys, he's in my league and has won his past five games!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Chelskiman on July 05, 2011, 10:45:31 PM

Lol

Fireballz

Quote from: Chelskiman on July 05, 2011, 10:45:31 PM
...said the 'ruck coach' about the lowly bootstudder   :P

LEV

Quote from: The FARK Academy on July 05, 2011, 06:22:06 PM
lobbe is also handy up foward and with no real talls in their foward line if brogan comes back

you are spot on, i think thats where he'll play too based on westhoff being out for 3 weeks now

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/117896/default.aspx

Justin Bieber

Westhoff that's a big loss. He probs one of their best. Won't be seeing them wining another game.