Stuck!! will comment yours if you take the time

Started by gablettgun, July 05, 2011, 12:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gablettgun

Backs: Goddard, Deledio, Fisher, Gibbs, Enright, Heppel, Puopolo (Hibbered, Duigan, B Smith)
Mids: Pendles, Boyd, Ablett, Swan, Montagna, S Thompson (Jacobs, Iles, Mzungu)
Rucks: Cox, Jamar (Bellchambers, Smith)
Fwds: Pavlich, Sylvia, Franklin, N. Riewoldt, Petrie, Fyfe, Krakour (Darling, C. Richardson, Siposs)

10 Trades with only $5,700 in the bank.
Going for league win only as sitting a fair way back in the overall ranking.

What do you guys think?
And where do you think i could improve? and how?

I was initially thinking of going Iles to Callinan next week, if callinan is fit to make some cash.

Ringo

With 10 trades I would be looking at making 4/5 over the next few weeks leaving 5/6 for finals.
Look at Smith to Lobbe/Tippett this week (Will give you the added advantage of swinging Petrie across if required and Smith appears to have peaked and his price has dropped over the last couple of weeks and has a high B/e 133 this week so cash in now ) Lobbe Gain $182k Tippett Gain $252k
Look at Duigan to Broughton/Suckling uses 114K
Then Hibberd/Heppell to Shaw (Which ever one not used downgrade to Talia to replenish cash)  Gets rid of the final bye option with Essendon.
Look then at one more forward upgrade Krak/Darling to ROK or Goodes
Leaves your team well set with 5 trades for finals onslaught. and you only have Enright, Gibbs and Petrie to cover for finals effectively 3 trades if needed.
Just a few thoughts for you.

Macman5005

Yep I think it is time to trade. You probably only need 6 for the finals.

Krak to Callinan keeps your MPP flexibility and nets you some nice cash. As Ringo said, Smith to Tippett is another nice gain.

I would do Duigan to Suckling as the Hawks are playing a style where is almost assured of 100 points.

Maybe you could bring in a slightly unique for your other defender with Hurn or Newman.

In your forward line I would strongly look at considering Chapman, is now in form and price will be raising over the next few weeks..

Good luck :)

gablettgun

Thanks Guys.
I would pefer to go Lobbe over tippett at this stage as he is at least playing and could be fielded if needed.
Is it not worth keeping smith as a back up tho? Or back Cox & Jamar.

Like the chapman idea, but geelong and there late changes can be killers.
Smith - out
Then would look at Duigan & Hibberd to go

Ringo

I would rely on Cox/Jamar with back up from Lobbe/Petrie.
If getting Chapman ensure that you have coverage on bench for finals.