Main Menu

AFL Dynasty Draft: Who's team is best?

Started by Maca24, July 05, 2011, 11:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I might be A bit harsh but the team who has Kyle reimers in there team... Could you get anyone else?

And team 2. Tom collier... Serious?

Hulmie

Cheers for whoever has voted for my team.

CrowsFan

Tom Collier is a mate of mine so I had to pick him ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 06, 2011, 01:56:25 PM
Tom Collier is a mate of mine so I had to pick him ;)

Fair enough coming from Brisbane and watching him the lions reserves... He is lucky to make a team.

Although I have to say after reading them all. Team 6 got my vote but team 7 was as good or even stronger in positions.

Holz

how did people leave team 1 with both cox and goldstien thats ridicoulous along with sandi i rate them the top 3 rucks.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Holzman on July 07, 2011, 07:18:43 AM
how did people leave team 1 with both cox and goldstien thats ridicoulous along with sandi i rate them the top 3 rucks.
these teams commenced drafting around or prior to round one and bare in mind its who can win the most over a long period of time and Sandi and Cox have got 2-3 years left tops so that would have also been a factor.

Maca24

Quote from: Holzman on July 07, 2011, 07:18:43 AM
Yep Im happy 2 have both  ;D

CrowsFan

Awesome I am the only team without a vote :(
(team 10 doesn't count cos it didn't get posted)

Justin Bieber

What happened to ths? I was rude when I first started writing...

Justin Bieber

I don't know but we can just say I won when this was held :P.

CrowsFan

Justin Bieber

Just noticed, 200 Boos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know when this happened though, probably past fews days when I didn't check FF -_-.

PowerBug

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 20, 2012, 01:13:26 AM
Just noticed, 200 Boos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know when this happened though, probably past fews days when I didn't check FF -_-.
That was me, i bought up your 198th, 199th, 200th and 202nd :D Been keeping a mental note :)

PowerBug

If i were to vote now, team 3 or team 6 would get my vote.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: PowerBug on April 20, 2012, 01:15:08 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 20, 2012, 01:13:26 AM
That was me, i bought up your 198th, 199th, 200th and 202nd :D Been keeping a mental note :)
Thanks ;).

Yeah, if this draft was held again or if we voted again, I'd change my vote.