How many trades left?

Started by wcarey, July 05, 2011, 12:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wcarey

How's everyone going for trades? I have five left and team is pretty much locked in? What do people think is a good minimum to have left at this stage, taking into account trades used for byes in finals?

Master Q

9. That's right. You heard me  8)

Chelskiman

5 for me.  Have two easy fixtures coming up, which should actually confirm top spot for me no matter what going into the last game.  So with only 5 trades I won't be trading until finals time.  Fyfe to Yarran will complete my team.

wcarey

Im in a similar boat there chelsk?   You got many upgrades left master? You must be feeling pretty set if you are alreDy in a comfortable position in your leagues?

Master Q

Quote from: wcarey on July 05, 2011, 12:17:57 AM
Im in a similar boat there chelsk?   You got many upgrades left master? You must be feeling pretty set if you are alreDy in a comfortable position in your leagues?
My team is set.

whorya

8 going sandi to cox this week so 7 with a set team and 1600th overall....back to back 2300s looking good me thinks!

MiGZ

Quote from: Chelskiman on July 05, 2011, 12:12:37 AM
5 for me.  Have two easy fixtures coming up, which should actually confirm top spot for me no matter what going into the last game.  So with only 5 trades I won't be trading until finals time.  Fyfe to Yarran will complete my team.

Don't you mean Yarran to Fyfe?

Alka

7, but will go down to 4 after completing my team in round 18.
4 is risky, but I hopefully have the cover to make it work.

Chelskiman

Quote from: MiGZ on July 05, 2011, 02:26:19 AM

Haha, yeah.   :o

Fireballz

Quote from: Chelskiman on July 05, 2011, 02:46:27 AM
Quote from: MiGZ on July 05, 2011, 02:26:19 AM

Haha, yeah.   :o
Haha fyfe to yarran is a pretty shower trade!  :P
I've got 4 trades and a ton of cash. I kind of want to double upgrade to complete my team but I know I shouldn't...

joshas182

I have 11 left, looking at trading in either Fisher or Suckling (after his bye). Would still be counting Heppell as my 7th backmen and hoping to see him through to the DT GF before trading out! But other than that, all premo's on my field, sitting 2nd in my league with 7th, 4th & 1st to play in the final 3 rounds...Could be lucky holding on to my top 4 finish! Wish me luck!

Fireballz

Quote from: joshas182 on July 05, 2011, 11:02:48 AM
I have 11 left, looking at trading in either Fisher or Suckling (after his bye). Would still be counting Heppell as my 7th backmen and hoping to see him through to the DT GF before trading out! But other than that, all premo's on my field, sitting 2nd in my league with 7th, 4th & 1st to play in the final 3 rounds...Could be lucky holding on to my top 4 finish! Wish me luck!
11!! Can I borrow some man? Good luck joshas!

Sleeken

11. Far out!

I have only 4 left but still need to make one more fwd upgrade (especially with Dawes and Rioli out).

HTL

7 and not making a trade this week..... at this stage.

Bak2Form

Quote from: Master Q on July 05, 2011, 12:09:22 AM
9. That's right. You heard me  8)

same and only need to get one more premium in