Main Menu

EJ Whitten Legends Game

Started by bomberboy0618, July 04, 2011, 09:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

North Melbournes Finest

Who won? Who played well? How did Carey go?

I watched the first few minutes and then I had to go to basketball.

AFEV

North Melbournes Finest

Quote from: Sid on July 06, 2011, 12:23:32 AM
Carey was ordinary tbh :x
He probably didn't try very hard, he had 3 or so touches in the 2-5 minutes I watched. So who won and was it a good game?

Fireballz

Fitzy kicked a goal as the siren sounded and there was a huge debate whether or not the siren sounded before he kicked it. Apparently now they're going to decide it in a shoot out? I'm in WA so don't know if this is delayed. It's pretty funny but! Fitzy was genuinely angry when told he hadn't kicked the winner.

bomberboy0618

Vics won, really good game.
There was a streaker as well.
Did anyone see what happened in the last ate at around the 10min mark? I stood up but could see past everyone but it sounded like a fight. Then the White Goodman chant got going. Aker is a tryhard but failed.

Fireballz

Brodie Holland BOG? Bit random. Hutchy 2 goals. Saunter (vfl gun) played well!
Bomberboy i dunno what happened there. The only biffo I saw was when Micky Martyn cleaned up Carey on the boundary! Aka and Libba don't like each other very much and there was a few toughly fought contests between those two!
Aka was rubbish but!

valkorum

Typical cheating Victorians.  That goal was kicked at the same time that the siren went, plus you had Crawf (THE RUNNER) come on and play. 

The All-Stars won that game.

AFEV

Quote from: valkorum on July 06, 2011, 01:17:39 AM
Typical cheating Victorians.  That goal was kicked at the same time that the siren went, plus you had Crawf (THE RUNNER) come on and play. 

The All-Stars won that game.
As you did with Capper :P :x

valkorum

You serious.  Capper came on and broke a nail then went straight off.  Crawf came on and was running up and down the ground like a madman possessed.

RiOtChEsS

;D i recorded it and just got done watching it...

Rocca's leg is still :o FTW

CrowsFan

Crawford was born in SA so should have been playing for the all stars if anyone ::)

valkorum

Quote from: Marcz on July 06, 2011, 01:36:54 AM
;D i recorded it and just got done watching it...

Rocca's leg is still :o FTW

That was a booming torp from Rocca.  Would have been worth the ticket price just to see that

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 06, 2011, 01:37:10 AM
Crawford was born in SA so should have been playing for the all stars if anyone ::)

That's a very good point

RiOtChEsS

that torp almost clipped the roof :o

Crawfs Dad is my Nan's 1st cousin she used to babysit lil Crawf 8)

CrowsFan

Quote from: Marcz on July 06, 2011, 01:47:58 AM
that torp almost clipped the roof :o

Crawfs Dad is my Nan's 1st cousin she used to babysit lil Crawf 8)

Haha yeah thought he was aiming for the roof!
Still trying to get a gig in the NFL isn't he? He should put that in his highlights reel

Maca24