Main Menu

EJ Whitten Legends Game

Started by bomberboy0618, July 04, 2011, 09:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The return

valkorum

C'MON ALL STARS

Will be watching the game tonight on TV (bit far to travel for 1 game :P)

The return

Quote from: valkorum on July 05, 2011, 05:49:13 PM
C'MON ALL STARS

Will be watching the game tonight on TV (bit far to travel for 1 game :P)
move down to melbourne ;)

Cruiseon

The only interest usually is to see which of the past players have ballooned out like Scotty Cummings, Mick Martin and Michael Long.

It won't be Wayne Carey though, I heard him on SEN this morning and he is still at his exact average playing weight (96kgs).

The return

yeah saw him on footy show and he looks average weight, he will dominate

valkorum

Quote from: Cruiseon on July 05, 2011, 06:09:25 PM

The only interest usually is to see which of the past players have ballooned out like Scotty Cummings, Mick Martin and Michael Long.

It won't be Wayne Carey though, I heard him on SEN this morning and he is still at his exact average playing weight (96kgs).

Pickett last year had ballooned. 

Its a good fun game to watch with the antics that go on.  I remember one year Russel Gilbert was wearing a runners jumper hiding behind the goals.  Ripped off the runners jumper and was wearing a Vic jumper and received the ball and snapped a goal.  Hilarious

BlackMamba

I wanna see Craig Hutchinson deployed as a human speed bump lol.

valkorum

Quote from: BlackMamba on July 05, 2011, 06:22:55 PM

I really wanna see someone clean him up - it would be worth the free kick.  Garry Lyon was talking up Hutchy on Monday night saying he was actually a decent player.

Windigo

I hope the Foss pulls on the shorts and runs out onto the field.

Who knows what'll happen. Great entertainment.

BlackMamba

Quote from: valkorum on July 05, 2011, 06:25:14 PM
Quote from: BlackMamba on July 05, 2011, 06:22:55 PM

I really wanna see someone clean him up - it would be worth the free kick.  Garry Lyon was talking up Hutchy on Monday night saying he was actually a decent player.

Lol yeah same. I don't know if you listen to Triple M's The Rub before games or on the podcast, but Spud Frawley said he wasn't gonna coach the Vics cause Hutchy was on the team lol.

McRooster

If you can't get to the game and you have some spare coin I'm sure they'll have addresses for donation links tonite, but just in case....
The EJ Whitten Foundation

EJ Whitten Legends Game

Stick it up 'em Teddy  8)

Grazz

Hutchy has 3 now, never here the end of it and the head will be wobling.

elephants

LF

pyronerd

GO ROCCCCCCCCCCCCA what a goal :o