Lower and Hibberd ---> Fisher and Shaw???

Started by dcmagadia21, July 04, 2011, 05:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

browny_wce

dcmagadia21

Quote from: browny_wce on July 07, 2011, 07:57:26 PM
Hibbs still has cash to make surely??
It's either him or Heppell that goes and seeing that Heppell has a lower BE than Hibbo, Hibbo should be the one to go.

Possumo

Quote from: dcmagadia21 on July 07, 2011, 08:02:08 PM
Quote from: browny_wce on July 07, 2011, 07:57:26 PM
Hibbs still has cash to make surely??
It's either him or Heppell that goes and seeing that Heppell has a lower BE than Hibbo, Hibbo should be the one to go.

Yep, B/E is 72, and despite two poor weeks, I'd actually say Heppell is a keeper mate... either that or he'd make a great 8th back and 7th mid to cover for all the byes.

Very tempted to get Fisher for Lower this week (Fisher's B/E is 73, much like Lower's... who has topped out in price I reckon, and unfortunately not looking like he will be solid enough to keep on the field every week). Gives me 6 premium backs and Heppell, which I reckon should hold me in pretty good stead.

Davoo

yeah, wondering whether to trade lower out this week or next week to shaw. no league games and lower's not going to leak any cash this week....im really not sure. i think ill wait till next week. hibberd must be on field though!

PowerBug

I'm looking at roughly the same thing. Lower and Buckley/Hibberd out, Shaw and Rawlings/Fisher in with $115800 in the bank. Next week though.