Main Menu

Luigi On FTP. The 'Help Luigi' Thread.

Started by Luigi197, July 04, 2011, 04:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

cookie311993

luigi your match ratings were good for someone so new to the game

CrowsFan

Yeah great ratings for someone so new. Looking forward to playing you in our friendly on Thursday, then in our SOD matches later on :)

Luigi197

Thanks everyone :)
Yeah CF, i dont think i will have a good chance of beating you in our friendly soon, but maybe later on in the season once i get newer and better players, i MIGHT have a chance ;)
The only thing I am struggling with now, is deciding on which players to get. Cookie says i need a better batsman. But the good batsmen outhere, along with every other good player, have bids way too high for me to handle. So i might need to sell some players. Suggestions for players i should sell? And suggestions for players, or players in positions, that i should buy?

valkorum

I dont see the point of Eric Brown when you have Bert Lee.

cookie311993

luigi your bowling ratings are stronger than your batting ratings so just look to improve your players mate

Luigi197

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 13, 2011, 01:01:14 PM
luigi your bowling ratings are stronger than your batting ratings so just look to improve your players mate

So you're saying, train my bowlers and give them some time, instead of buying a new one?

And sell Eric Brown?

cookie311993

yeah depends really on their age luigi. I havent looked at your side besides your match ratings

Justin Bieber

Have this batter for sale currently Luigi: http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=460665

Alex has highest bid (not sure if he's going for him so gotta ask him). If he stays low, could go for him if you want a batter (wouldn't break the bank for him though).

I'll look at your team Luigi and see what you need :).

Luigi197

Good Game CF, you won by 231 runs in our One Dayer.

Nice to know my team could manage out 2 half centuries and a duck to your 2 centuries (including one almost 200)

Luigi197

Cicjose

BratPack

bomberboy0618

Luigi197

Lol oh well. i'll train them, just needed a range of players and got what i needed.
Now i will train them, and get more money, until i can afford one of those really good 150k+ players.