Main Menu

Luigi On FTP. The 'Help Luigi' Thread.

Started by Luigi197, July 04, 2011, 04:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: Luigi197 on July 08, 2011, 05:26:58 PM
Am i the only one who is doing a suggested line-up?
For how long did you do suggested line-ups? Because it should be good if you agree on most of it..
I never used it. Try to find good combo's inside your team. If they are the best combo's, then stick to it.

Cookie Monster

i click it if most of my players are out of place, then i just do a couple of changes to my lineup.

Luigi197

Ok. ATM i think the suggested line-up is good considering the players i have.
Maybe when i have more players to choose from i will put more of my own thoughts into it...

Speaking of which, do you gain money from anything except by selling players? If so how much and how?

bomberboy0618

Yeah, gate takings, and sponsorship.
In the rules, I think it says how much.

valkorum

Quote from: Luigi197 on July 08, 2011, 05:42:18 PM
Ok. ATM i think the suggested line-up is good considering the players i have.
Maybe when i have more players to choose from i will put more of my own thoughts into it...

Speaking of which, do you gain money from anything except by selling players? If so how much and how?

You gain money each week from Sponsorship.  You also gain money from gate takings (small percentage on away games, large percentage on home games).  You also get money from gate takings in the Pavilion Cup (PC for short) which is split 50/50.

I am not sure if you get gate takings from challenge games (as I never play them).

bomberboy0618

Luigi197

Do you get a lot of money from Sponsorship and Gate Taking at home games and Pavilian Cup Games?

valkorum

Quote from: Luigi197 on July 08, 2011, 05:51:50 PM
Do you get a lot of money from Sponsorship and Gate Taking at home games and Pavilian Cup Games?

You can check your finance (Office/Finances) page now to see what your sponsorship amount is (you will get this amount every week - it doesnt vary)

Master Q

Quote from: Luigi197 on July 08, 2011, 05:51:50 PM
Pav cup is split 50/50. I've never won a Pav Cup game, and looks like I won't for another season, playing a very high ranked team - again. Once you get into the later rounds you get given extra prize money  which makes up for the fatigue lost as you are playing an extra game each week.

Home games you get the majority of the money.

Luigi197

Hey hey!! so after every game (except for friendlies), i'm guaranteed some money, but i get a lot more in home games.
I like that Sponsorship amount, a sigh of relief seeing the amount of money i have now. :)

i know you wont know for sure, but about how much do you receive after a game, home or away.?

valkorum

Quote from: Luigi197 on July 08, 2011, 06:22:44 PM
Hey hey!! so after every game (except for friendlies), i'm guaranteed some money, but i get a lot more in home games.
I like that Sponsorship amount, a sigh of relief seeing the amount of money i have now. :)

i know you wont know for sure, but about how much do you receive after a game, home or away.?

I think the ticket price is different per division

SOD
Gate Takings = $45,710
Tickets Sold = 7,824
= $5.84 per ticket

T20
Gate Takings = $36,960
Tickets Sold = 8,000
= $4.62 per ticket

Those were my last 2 games takings

Luigi197

ahhh ok. Phew. I feel much better.
All good then. much more happier now :)

Thanks!! :)

valkorum

Quote from: Luigi197 on July 08, 2011, 06:35:42 PM

You wont get that much and I think the ticket prices are different for each division.  Also you get considerably smaller gate takings for an away game. (I dont have stats for that)

Luigi197

Quote from: valkorum on July 08, 2011, 06:38:30 PM
Quote from: Luigi197 on July 08, 2011, 06:35:42 PM

You wont get that much and I think the ticket prices are different for each division.  Also you get considerably smaller gate takings for an away game. (I dont have stats for that)

thats alright. ive just got a general idea now.

Master Q