Main Menu

Luigi On FTP. The 'Help Luigi' Thread.

Started by Luigi197, July 04, 2011, 04:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi197

how do you put someone up for sale?

and does anyone use that Bidding Agent?

Luigi197

And what happens when your FTP membership runs out? Do i really have to win a cup or league to gain more days?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Luigi197 on July 07, 2011, 03:27:00 PM
how do you put someone up for sale?

and does anyone use that Bidding Agent?
On their page, along the right column there should be an option to sell/fire player. If it's a player you originally started with, probably best to fire them as they won't sell (unless it's a youth who may sell but depends).

I don't use the bidding agent but I'm not a Pav member. It's handy if it's at a time you can't reach a comp when a player ends.

Quote from: Luigi197 on July 07, 2011, 03:29:10 PM
And what happens when your FTP membership runs out? Do i really have to win a cup or league to gain more days?
It just disappears and you will lose some functions (e.g bidding agent, more indepth search, somethings you can view during match, etc). You can win a friendly tournament but we usually just play friendlies or somebody makes it on here for fun. You can buy Pav membership (a month or two or even for a year). This is if you like the game and will continue for a while. No point buying it if you don't get FTP just yet. If you seem to like it after a few weeks and have a little spare change, can get some membership but not a neccesity.

Luigi197

So i could continue playing on for a while by just winning matches correct?

and whats the reserve price?

Cicjose

your reserve is the amount you want to pay for the player

the agent will keep you in front of the bidding by placing the next bid by the amount that you set

if you get outbid up until your reserve price

Justin Bieber

Not sure what you mean by continue playing on by winning matches?

Luigi197

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 07, 2011, 05:31:54 PM

Like, how log could i play, without having to Pay? And can I like win matches, to extend my membership, instead of having to pay money or get credits and paying with that (if u can even do that..)?

PowerBug

Quote from: Luigi197 on July 07, 2011, 05:34:43 PM

Like, how log could i play, without having to Pay? And can I like win matches, to extend my membership, instead of having to pay money or get credits and paying with that (if u can even do that..)?
FTP is free, paying will give you added features. Only way you can stop playing is you create a second team, cheat, or don't log on for 50 days.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Luigi197 on July 07, 2011, 05:34:43 PM
I haven't had membership for months. You don't NEED it to play as it's free. You can't win matches to extend membership, have to pay or win friendly comps made by other managers. Usually have to either win these comps or pay (or get somebody else to pay for you as a gift). But you don't need it to play as it only gives you more access to other areas on the site. Can still enjoy the game very much without it.

Luigi197

ohhhhhhhhhhh So under Manager, it has Pavilion Member Yes (expires 06 Aug 2011). 0 game credit(s) available; because i just joined up.
So at Aug 6, i will end up with the same amount of features that probs you all have. i only seem to have added features and am a member for a month because im a newbie, right?

Justin Bieber

Yep. Whenever anybody joins up, they are given Pav membership for a month.

Some of us are Pav members, probably most aren't :P. But you won't miss out on too much as you'll forget you ever even had them :P.

Luigi197

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 07, 2011, 05:49:04 PM
Yep. Whenever anybody joins up, they are given Pav membership for a month.

Some of us are Pav members, probably most aren't :P. But you won't miss out on too much as you'll forget you ever even had them :P.

yours prob all right there ;)
ok thanks heaps then :) :D

Cicjose

you have pavillion membership until august 6 so you get the features til then.

it helps a lot when on the trade market

PowerBug

Use the features, esp. the bidding agent which i find very helpful.

Luigi197

actually yeah! I shall use the Bidding Agent now while i have the chance. i just realised how useful it could be ;D