Main Menu

Luigi On FTP. The 'Help Luigi' Thread.

Started by Luigi197, July 04, 2011, 04:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Luigi197 on July 06, 2011, 08:54:10 PM
well i do really hope that no one would be mean to me...
You can always ask me :)

Luigi197

Lol like when Q told me to make my players Kenyan. Double checked it with this thread :)

I'm really glad i got this thread ;) I clogged up a lot of the Soccer Manager ones with me pestering CF and HP about SM, when all i couldve done was take the Tutorial! ;)

Master Q

Luigi when it comes to choosing which country your players come from you can't be wrong...

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Luigi197 on July 06, 2011, 09:42:48 PM
Lol like when Q told me to make my players Kenyan. Double checked it with this thread :)

I'm really glad i got this thread ;) I clogged up a lot of the Soccer Manager ones with me pestering CFnd HP about SM, when all i couldve done was take the Tutorial! ;)
FTP doesnt have a tutorial :|
I would advise, if you want, getting a mentor here- http://www.fromthepavilion.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2295&start=1380
The mentor will help you get better, I had one and helped me get on my feet- but still hang around here ;)

Justin Bieber

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/rules.html?rulespage=introduction

Read through all that Luigi as it's sort of a tutorial and tells you all the basics really. I also refer back to it for pitchs, prizemoney and other stuff.

When it comes to buying players, look for Cap/Cap at least (usually Rel/Rel) Bat/Bowl and Tech 20 year olds as you may get quite a few for less than 10k.

Bazinga

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on July 06, 2011, 07:42:32 PM
Thanks for the kind words Bazinga. :) You should vote for me next season in the elections, like everyone here should. :D

No problems mate, I will surely vote for you. I still owe you a favour  ;) :-X

cookie311993

at end of wc i am running for canada u/19 manager. I dont expect many if any of you to vote for me as i am given the impression i am not liked my majority of the members on this forum

Cicjose

cookie311993

really? even though i would always bag you out when i offered advice

Cicjose

Bazinga

There is a nice way of offering advice cookie. If they don't listen then that is their problem. I don't understand the need to bag people out just because you don't agree with the way they play FTP.

cookie311993

thanks mate. probably left it a bit late though to get really active in the team.

bomberboy0618

I will vote for you, as I want to vote in the Canadian elections.
Also cookie, a lot of people bag each other here. We just take it our stride :).

cookie311993

Thanks bb. Hopefully I can get the position with a good speech and good finish to the season

bomberboy0618

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 07, 2011, 09:39:01 AM
Thanks bb. Hopefully I can get the position with a good speech and good finish to the season
When are the elections?