Main Menu

Luigi On FTP. The 'Help Luigi' Thread.

Started by Luigi197, July 04, 2011, 04:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 06, 2011, 12:13:09 PM
haha but you should still get more for him anyway. good player shame no talent. The big buyers will come out closer to deadline.
Yeah got kruizey watching him so should get a bit :).

cookie311993

yeah i outbid you for my only bid. now wait till that fella comes back online and we make more money. He must have heaps of money. My player, yours and fletch

bomberboy0618

Hey cookie is the canadian offsite loading for you? It isnt for me :/

cookie311993

not sure i havent gone on lately. had my little post about last nights match

cookie311993

flower hopefully someone outbids me looks bad me having highest bid. someone please help.

Luigi197

Hold on, how would I be joining Canada with you, if my league country is Scotland and player nationalities are Australia? Are you guys like both in Canada or something?
Also why do you go on about my first players getting Fired?

cookie311993

they are normally that bad they wont sell. Me, BB and Rb are all apart of the Canadian Community. Members who support Canadian players and the Canadian National Teams

Luigi197

ok then? i guess it will start to make more sense once i get my team..

bomberboy0618

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 06, 2011, 12:22:14 PM
flower hopefully someone outbids me looks bad me having highest bid. someone please help.
Ill deal with it :P.
Ill tell you when we are going. Easier to explain in person.

cookie311993

cheers BB. you can stop at 100k mate. you have done enough thanks

bomberboy0618

Bazinga

BB and cookie  --  this is a 'help Luigi thread' , not a tell Luigi to join canada thread. Help him get his squads built up and let him make his own decisions about where his allegiances are. He needs advice with helping him to play the game, not which country to join.

To be honest i am getting sick of all this BS about which country is the best, where to pull from etc. Each individual has the right to decide for themselves who to associate with, but cookie - your constant dribbling on about canada being the best is really starting to piss me off. Everyone is entitled to voice their own opinion, but I am tired of you ramming your opinion down everybody's throats. Shaggy is a Nat assistant for Australia, and not once have I heard him brag that Australia is the best and that we should all swear our allegiances to them. He just does his Nat job and lets everyone else play the game how they like.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Bazinga on July 06, 2011, 12:57:34 PM
To be honest i am getting sick of all this BS about which country is the best, where to pull from etc. Each individual has the right to decide for themselves who to associate with, but cookie - your constant dribbling on about canada being the best is really starting to piss me off. Everyone is entitled to voice their own opinion, but I am tired of you ramming your opinion down everybody's throats. Shaggy is a Nat assistant for Australia, and not once have I heard him brag that Australia is the best and that we should all swear our allegiances to them. He just does his Nat job and lets everyone else play the game how they like.
But Australia is the best :P. Go to say that I am a tad active in the Australian boards over on their forums :P. I agree with Baz though as you can't shove something down his throats. BB may try to persuade him but Luigi gets the decision. I go for Australia even though they are one of the bigger nations as I basically can't be stuffed going elsewhere. Tried going to New Zealand but ::). The U19 managers in Australia gave me a shot and are nice blokes so why not back to Australia 8). Gotta search around for yourself before you decide. Took me 2 seasons before I came up with mine.

My team is from all around the world as I like multi-cultural players. Don't care what nation they are from, as long as they fit the bill 8).

Master Q

I never say Kenya are the best, because we aren't  :P But when it comes to U-19s...

Maca24

I might start getting involved in a community. The Dutch Nat Mamager seems like a great guy...
But I do have a soft spot for UAE for some reason. Hmmm. Im assuming once I decide their is no going back?

BTW Luigi good luck with your FTP. My advice is take advice  ;)