Main Menu

Luigi On FTP. The 'Help Luigi' Thread.

Started by Luigi197, July 04, 2011, 04:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi197

71.4% of people wanted me to join, and the remaining 28.2% voted not for me to join. i have joined. thanks :)

The more reviews and positive feedback I hear about it, posted in this thread, will convince me even more stay longer on FTP. So you can answer any of my questions, explain the different parts of the game, and give it your own rating and review; and that may further your case in getting me to join and stay on FTP.

PS: I have now joined up on FTP!! I will toss up some questions that i may want answered.. :)

Luigi :)

valkorum

Its like Pringles - once you pop you cant stop

MajorLazer

First of all, what's DTP? :P

It's similar to soccer manager in the way that you can just set orders (tactics) on the day of your match and then that's it. If you want to improve your team it will tka e abit more dedication, but you don't have to be on 24/7 or anything like that. Most if us just choose to be on that much. :P

Luigi197

bomberboy0618

Who voted for him not to join. I KILL YOU!!!

Boomz

Quote from: Luigi197 on July 04, 2011, 04:20:18 PM
Oh and if you vote NO, say why please?

I voted no just to be different :P Seriously though you should join it's a great game  8)

Justin Bieber

Can check in once a week and do fine ;). Just need to set matches and once a week is more than enough :P.

To buy a good team may take a little while but should get a solid base right now for cheap ;). Up to you if you want to join as it's fun. Don't have to get addicted to it. I can go without it but I get bored alot :(.

Boomz

bomberboy0618

Quote from: MajorLazer on July 04, 2011, 04:19:51 PM
First of all, what's DTP? :P

It's similar to soccer manager in the way that you can just set orders (tactics) on the day of your match and then that's it. If you want to improve your team it will tka e abit more dedication, but you don't have to be on 24/7 or anything like that. Most if us just choose to be on that much. :P
I thought of a definition for dtp but it's a bit :-X
Join join join so I can own you at this :D

Luigi197

I like the concept of having something to do when bored ;)

bomberboy0618

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Luigi197 on July 04, 2011, 04:24:01 PM
Just be warned that you'll know straight away whether it's for you, because you'll either hate it straight away or get hooked :-X
But dont be angry if you get slaughtered when you first start, we all went through that.

Bazinga

There is only one reason that you should join FTP - cos its the most awesomest (is that a word  :P) game in the world ... oh and because all the guys on FF that play FTP are awesome.

Seriously it is extremely good fun. but as the others said, you can easily manage your team without the need to be on there every spare minute that you have (although it is strongly advised  :P)

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on July 04, 2011, 04:26:41 PM
Quote from: Luigi197 on July 04, 2011, 04:24:01 PM
Just be warned that you'll know straight away whether it's for you, because you'll either hate it straight away or get hooked :-X
But dont be angry if you get slaughtered when you first start, we all went through that.

you still get slaughtered now BB   :P

bomberboy0618

Bazinga

Everyone smashes me BB   :'(  but my vision is for 3 or 4 seasons down the track   8)  come and see me then   :P