Main Menu

Luigi On FTP. The 'Help Luigi' Thread.

Started by Luigi197, July 04, 2011, 04:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

You can always change, but don't do it too often and end up with your name being Maca Q

cookie311993

Maca24

lol shaggy  ;)
Im going to go check out both before I commit.

Luigi197

So could I end up being Manager or Assistant or whoever, of whichever country? Canada, Aus, UAE or Kenya?
Thanks for the help everyone, cant wait for a couple of days now :)

cookie311993

whichever community you join stick to. after awhile there is a fair chance you can.

Justin Bieber

You could but not for quite some time. ALOT of people take the NAT managers very seriously so will only be given to experienced managers or those well known in that community.

But I tend to try and make my players into Superstars and play for their country 8). It's funner as you see them grow :D.

Luigi197

Oh well, i'l stay low profile for a little while and just train up my team.

how about Leagues?

FF Leagues or something?

cookie311993

yeah it seems pretty fun HP and i get that feeling being a nat assistant wishing to see one of my players playing there. Feels good to see players recruited from your academy but would be better if you trained them up yourself to nats

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Luigi197 on July 06, 2011, 06:55:40 PM
how about Leagues?

FF Leagues or something?
Leagues are random for each country. You'll be put in the highest division in that country with a Bot team.

We usually make a competition or something where we play others from FF. Even without them, can challenge other FF users to a friendly (as is the competitions) on each Sunday (and Thursday if you are a Pav member).

Luigi197

Justin Bieber

Haha, likely to be put in with somebody in one of the 3 leagues :P. I'm with a person from FF in all 3 of mine :D. Although the weakest in probably all of them in comparison to FF users :P.

Luigi197

Bazinga

Maca24

Quote from: Luigi197 on July 06, 2011, 07:35:43 PM
Hold on, more than one league?
One Dayers (SOD), Twenty-20 (T20) and Youths (YOD)

Luigi197

ohh NICE!!!! :) kool ;)
hopefully will be with a fellow Scotland'er on FF.